Natural behavior

natural behavior

Attached: 1630214434626.webm (720x404, 2.45M)

Hello fellow nazis it's sure great to be ruining Any Forums with nazi threads by and for nazis boy I sure hope we don't get punched by someone

Attached: 1620824561191.png (490x586, 86.77K)

Lmao bunch of weaklings, yellow people would immediately assert their dominance and consume those lowlife creatures immediately.

Joe rogan gets kicked in the head for fun

Attached: 1643313408249.jpg (1280x829, 118.32K)

Sorry for these nigs, poor animals.

That horsey is really enjoying that petting

The only thing I hate more than niggers are their ugly stupid nigger children.

animals just don't like 'em. simple as

Attached: 1588614607528.jpg (817x859, 209.2K)

the nigglet is at the mercy of the ostrich those things can kick you to the death or crush your skull with those beaks

Joe Rogan doesn't even fight. He's a commentator that practises on the side.

fucking retard

Hence why he does it for fun...

>immediately
>immediately
t. can't into redundancy

>assumed wild ostrich
>tamed horse
I'm usually all about race baiting but I want to see anyone being relaxed next to a fucking Ostrich or any big bird in general.
Absolute fucking cunts. Simple as.

Based I went to Warwick

There is 0 reason for hitting that ostrich, random violence against animals is low life behavior

How about...I dunno. Don't try to strangle and hit the ostrich you nog sympathizer.

spot the australian

its a kid and there's a giant bird coming through the car window pecking at what looks like food in the car. kids probably scared.

>shiet, that's our motherfucking food

based swan

territorial animals don't know or care what the fuck the animal in their territory looks like with relation to other members of its species, they only know it's in the fucking way and it's not a swan