They actually made a movie about this faggot?

>wahh mommy and daddy are too rich
>wahh let them pay for my college anyway and give me a 100k trust fund
>wahh I'm going to burn all my money because I read a jack keroac book
>wahh I'm still going to use money and enjoy all the benefits of the modern economic system that I hate
>wahh it's cold oh whoops now im dead

seriously why does anyone care about this entitled faggot?

Attached: 1643647627562.jpg (639x429, 95.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-chris-mccandless-died
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that soi face
Yikes

because its a cautionary tale, you're supposed to see how stupid he was so you don't ever do it yourself

This OP
It's not a hero's journey if he doesn't come back home
It's to showcase what happens when you "decide" that society is not good
You'll die to the stupidest shit
Eating some poisonous shit or getting stung or bitten by something that we already discovered medicines/antivenoms for

The greatest highlight of your life will never be as interesting as a random day in his life.

Attached: 1548755409886.png (645x773, 11.04K)

I've been to 39 countries you fucking faggot. I've spent 8 months total in Asia (including India which is literally fucking hell on Earth), been to the middle east, and many other places (never to sub saharan africa though because the high level threat of niggers to my well being).

I've "backpacked" before and been to some pretty sketchy places, some pretty remote places. Just because I didn't die from eating berries in the wild doesn't mean his gay ass adventures are superior to mine

LOL COPE

he actually died from protein poisoning. he was eating rabbit and squirrel but the more he ate the hungrier he felt.

actually kind of fucked up death.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces

you've sucked dick in all those countries?!!!

Yawn

Tell em sister!!

Lol after all these years this movie still causes arguments - can't believe some idiots actually think travelling for a year is like peak existence. Most people just go camping

The fuck does that work?

the soiface was strong with this one.

Some idiots think movies and video games and working are peak existence

It’s the perfect film if you want to see the problems facing our society today with the rich, bored, pseuds seeing him as an ideal to strive towards, a perfect hero for the disaffected bourgeois. On the other hand, to people who actually spend time hunting, camping, fishing, or generally roughing it mccandless is nothing more then another spoiled coastal who thought he knew everything, and died from a severe case of being a dumbass.

Let's pretend his passion was Nascar driving...

Christopher McCandless sets off, from California in an old car he rebuilt himself (he replaced the fenders and painted it), on a trip to the Daytona 500. He only gets across the state line when he runs out of fuel because he forgot to fill it up. Instead of simply walking to the nearest gas station or flagging down help he decides to push his car over an embankment and set it on fire. He then proceeds to walk on foot to the nearest car lot (which happens to be in Mexico for some reason, mostly because he burned up his map in the car and he's been taking backroads.) He finds an old bicycle in a garbage dump and uses that.

He finally gets to the car lot and buys a fixer-upper for $50. Before leaving the car lot he has to change a tire, which he replaces with the solid rubber donut. He buys fuel and heads off to the Daytona 500 again. Only he's heading deeper into Mexico and eventually ends up broken down in front of, "Autodromo Internacional de la Jolla" due to no water in the radiator. The engine block has seized up. Luckily, there's a race about to start. Christopher...er "Alexander Superspeeder", who changed his name, pays the $125 entry fee for the race.

Unfortunately, Alexander Superspeeder doesn't have a race car. He does however have an old bicycle still. He uses the bicycle to race. He makes it only 3 laps before he is too tired to steer straight and veers off into a race car and is killed.

Some Jew picks up his story and writes a book about his life and how he followed his dreams. Another Jew makes a movie about it. Armchair racers around the world adore him.

The End.

you're pulling that info out from your ass right?
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-chris-mccandless-died

humans have 2 sources of fuel, carbs and fat
small game like squirrel and rabbit and game birds have very little

>a 100k trust fund
100k is a trust fund now? lol

well guess I am a trust fund kid OMEGA LYL cant wait for that cussy banking job.

>they're still underageb& too
classic meme