OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE DID IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE WON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-125707_Flipboard_1.jpg (1440x1942, 368.25K)

Literally who? I don't watch cable

I thought hiatus ment blowjob

same

MAGAbros… we did it!

Attached: 00170D2C-0972-45E2-9648-ADE0F9B4FCEB.jpg (640x427, 37.05K)

it does

>an rong xu for the new york times

did they have aneurism typing at the end?

Any Forums - television & film

yeah its a tv show

to rong xu, thanks for everything, rachel maddow

is she finally going through with the sex change?

I forgot the news are on tv
I don't have a tv

right and its also a specific show called the rachel maddow show. She's not just a news anchor.

thanks

She is in guantanamo awaiting tribunal

she looks, dresses, and acts like I did when I was a militant 11-year-old atheist

Big headed ugly faggy man

Why do conservatives claim to hate mainstream media but also love Tucker Carlson, host of the most watched news show in America on the most watched news network in America.

Alright faggots riddle me this, should she still be paid even though she's not working?

No one mentioned Tucker Carlson, nigger. Are you having a stroke? I swear, you are a fucking GPT3 bot that's designed with efficiency to bring hatred from nothingness with general vagaries that are "generally true", but that might be you fucking GPT3 bot niggers creating the illusion of some Tucker Carlson cock-sucking. I don't watch no fucking kabbalist nigger. Fuck him and fuck you. And fuck LiBeRaLs, whatever the fuck they are. Both sides are equally insane. Im not falling for your fucking nigger "left" "right" syndrome. It was never meant to be a two-party system, you fucking nigger.

cool it with the anti semetic remarks

what movies do I need to watch to get to this level?