Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul ash nazg thrakatulûk...

>ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Attached: tor.jpg (783x391, 22.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdhpA2yPu1w
youtube.com/watch?v=wbZHhChx5yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: isi.jpg (1077x800, 138.53K)

Owie not the black tongue...

Why didn’t the eagles take the ring to mount doom?

Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in 4Chadris!

so uh, what happens when you put it on your cock? it magically changes it's size to fit things right?

they would have been shot down

because they didn't want to meddle in the low affairs of niggers, faggots and manlets

it rottens your skin, an it eventually becomes a gollum-like cock

>why didn't they try sneaking these massive birds into mordor?

Too busy being eagles and being awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=XdhpA2yPu1w

What did Aragorn mean by this?

Attached: 16263673637.jpg (640x410, 158.31K)

>it just makes you invisible
Why was everyone acting like it would win a war?

the orc iron dome

He did figure out that they were going to destroy the ring, but only at the last second when Frodo gets to Mt. Doom. If the eagles, known agents of Valinor, and friends of Gandalf were flying to Mt. Doom, as opposed to some insignificant midgets that deserve as much attention as a rat, he would have figured it out sooner and stopped them. He does know that a halfling is holding the ring at some point, but he assumes it's Pippin, because he can't believe that Gandalf would let the ring out of his reach. Throughout the whole story he thinks Gandalf is going to try to use the ring against him at some point, and in using it fall into it's trap, bringing it back to Sauron.

>Followed by a hard cut to credits rolling to this

youtube.com/watch?v=wbZHhChx5yo

Que?

For me, its ashen cold

Attached: Lmhsyf.jpg (1087x1081, 112.13K)

i hate you

>every other word is "ash" or "agh"
wow, great language tolkein

It magnifies whatever power you innately have, i.e. Hobbits are good at not being seen

How the fuck did they know what a menu was?

Attached: 72540458.jpg (1920x1080, 577.25K)

>every other word is "a" or "the"
Wow, great language England

Easiest answer is that Sauron was expecting something like that so the fellowship hatched a plan in which Aragon and company would essentially larp as Isildur and do a big retarded assault to distract Saruon. While Saruon would think that Aragon is trying to use the ring to fight him, Frodo and Sam would sneak to Mt. Doom and toss it into the lava.

btfo

But in the extended cut you see Isildur put it on and he turns invisible.

Sauron didn't even consider the possibility that anyone would try to destroy it because he rightly believed that anyone who had the ring would be corrputed by it before they could do anything else, and the only reason it even was eventually destroyed was by accident because of gollum. If gollum hadn't been there, frodo would had gutted Sam and been captured by the nazgul.

Isildur was a hobbit okay

Mordorniggers be like

the ring pulls you into the spirit realm (making you disappear) unless you're sauron
the only people who thought it was useful were being influenced by the ring to think that way

I think that making everyone invisible/in another dimension was a stylistic choice in order to stop anyone from saying "WELL WHY DOESNT (insert character) PUT IT ON AND BECOME GOKU!"

>What can you see? Can you see anything?
>Nothing ... there's nothing. Wait...
>...there are markings.
>It's some form of Hebrew. I can't read it.

Attached: 625[1].jpg (625x350, 24.76K)

I don't listen to hip-hop.