Seinfeld Lore Thread

Seinfeld Lore Thread

Attached: newman scarf.jpg (636x646, 128.13K)

what does this imply? normal people buy mass produced things from china?

Unaired episode "The Blanket" where George's parents realize Jerry regifted it after forgetting their 50th anniversary.

many people dont know the truth

Attached: chinese place.jpg (1800x2500, 729.97K)

Yeah no duh. That's the premise of the episode. Is this not understood?

This is why I don't tip.

Attached: 1642017099854.jpg (720x660, 55.65K)

Attached: jacket.jpg (948x504, 119.66K)

HOLY BASED

Attached: 1631240266065.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Tipping is fuckin cringe if all they did was bring you food and check on you once in half an hour. Bitch better show me some fuckin leg or smile at me or something

Here's some real lore, Georges family isnt Jewish, they're catholic. For some reason it's a meme his character is Jewish

I'm pretty sure the episode where George convinces his GF to kick out her roommate and Elaine's boss both use the same set as their apartment.

I was at a red robbin the other day and the waiter saw us twice, once to take orders and at the end to give the bill. I had to get a table clearer to get me a refill and napkins as the table had none. He probably wasn't happy with his $1 tip on a dinner for 4.

My mom is banned from red robin because the service there sucks so much. I wasn't there but I heard the story.

>food takes over an hour to get there
>it's all cold
>my mother complains
>waiter gets the manager
>food takes another 30 minutes
>it's still cold
>so she just throws her plate on the floor in the middle of a crowded restaurant and walks out
>the faggot manager weakly told her not to come back as she was leaving
based mother.

Based, fuck tipping. If your employer isn't paying you enough then quit. In most states waiters and bar tenders make minimum wage or more, plus tips.

This. Restaurants should just include gratuities in your bill, that way waitstaff is decentivized to do a good job. I want to wait twenty minutes in an empty restaurant to be seated, have my food sit visibly on the counter and not delivered until its cold and only be asked if I need a refill once I'm getting up to leave.

Damn, you sound like you have a histrionic nigger family, you entitled faggot. You've probably never lived without food in your entire life

Lmao. Like 90 percent of people on Any Forums are anti-tipping and tell stories like this but I get stiffed maybe once a month and only ever by niggers (even most of them tip). Nice to remember that the anti-tipping people on Any Forums are literally nigger-tier autistics and only get dragged out of the basement to go to somewhere like Red Robin for their family members birthday.

>t. red robin manager

>nigger mom twerking in the aisles between tables
>gets into an argument with the waitstaff when they catch her taking tips off table
>finally returns to her seat, discovers hour old cold food
>begin shrieking about racism
>manager comes out and tries to politely explain that the food was hot when it was delivered
>mom begins threatening to get BLM to torch the store
>manager sweats and has them replace the food for free
>nigmom goes back to twerking into the aisle, once again not noticing when the food gets delivered

that user clearly tipped in that story though. Maybe you should have filled his drink.

You're a fag lmao.

Customer times are objectively false btw. You know we can see when we put your food in, right? "30 minutes" in nigger-time equals 10 minutes in real life. Sorry they didn't get your mom her well done burger with everything on the side and 5 extra ranches quick enough, lmao