Is this Verhoevens worst movie?

Is this Verhoevens worst movie?

Attached: MV5BZjk0YmJkNjItNDY3Mi00ZWFiLWEwY2EtMDJlZWJlOWZkNzJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 194.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kygr3l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like BASED insinct

Maybe. This or Hollow Man. I probably prefer Basic Instinct to Hollow Man.
Plebs will say Showgirls.

lesbo nun

I thought there was no reason to watch basic after you seen all the sex scenes, hollow man is underrated

>Hollow Man
Fuck, I mix it up in my memories with Memoirs of an Invisible Man by Carpenter

Spetters is highly problematic with it's depiction of homosexuality, with that being one of his early Dutch films that I doubt anyone on this website has seen *sigh*

RoboCop, Total Recall and Starship Troopers are kino. Basic Instinct and Showgirls gave teenage me hours of jerk off material in the days before the internet. I guess that just leaves Hollow Man which I don't care about.

>no reason to watch basic after you seen all the sex scenes
After seeing Jeanne Tripplehorn get the rough doggy, I came back multiple times.

tradfag or coomer thread, hard to tell. this movie is unbridled erotic thriller kino btw you zoomer faggots.

streamable.com/kygr3l

kino

it turns to shit about 30 minutes in

I actually just came in here to post about it. Kino Lorber reissued it. It was ok but I imagine Basic Instinct is better.

You guys need to watch Flesh + Blood. Prime young medieval Jennifer Jason Lee getting fucked by Rutger Hauer and sword fights and violence directed by Verhoeven.

I remember trying to watch Turkish Delights and having to stop at that part where Rutger Hauer is literally digging through his wife's shit in the toilet, picking up one piece of shit and looking at it with a smug smile on his face. Then he leaves the toilet without even washing his shitty hands and starts hugging his wife, saying something like "only good stuff comes out of your poopyhole"

supreme good taste
worth a watch for Basil Poledorious alone

Saw it bro. Good film. Only watched it because of the director name

You mean best

My Verhoeven ranking

Elle
Robocop
Flesh + Blood
The 4th Man
Total Recall
Starship Troopers
Basic Instinct
Show Girls
Black Book
Hollow Man

I'm missing a lot of his Dutch stuff and its been a while since I've seen any of these but I like him a lot. While Hollow Man is the weakest, I was able to name all of his films I've seen off the top of my head but I totally blanked on Black Book. His driest film and lacks any impact or satire I love him for. And I find it amusing he's responsible for some of Hollywood's most iconic action films when he despises the US and its fixation on violence. And he learned French just to shoot Elle. Great guy.

Attached: 1421082630698.jpg (457x480, 26.27K)

why'd this nigga randomly direct 3 great sci fi action flicks in the middle of his career and then never again

basic instinct is a really fucking good neo noir aside from the coomer stuff, i think people tend to forget that even if the mystery is spoiled the first minute
patrician take
sharon is so hot but jeanne has something about her, you know