COVID precautions in TV shows

Have you noticed any changes in the shows you watch because of COVID?
Post pictures if you got them.

Attached: 1.png (658x750, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/210bHotqzFM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Price Is Right

Attached: 2.png (996x1358, 2.8M)

Let's Make A Deal

Attached: 3.png (796x956, 1.8M)

Pawn Stars

Attached: 4.png (994x1195, 1.69M)

Attached: 1623706272038.jpg (850x986, 153.93K)

I hope all of these people die the most painful deaths imaginable for their roles in perpetuating this evil upon the earth
Based Emilio

this

Inside the NBA did the same gay shit

Attached: 3AACF67A-7A0A-48FA-909B-5215DE94FDDE.jpg (1200x672, 603.78K)

Attached: 9CE084D9-6119-4A1A-83B9-D416F295EF32.png (1024x576, 941.25K)

This is the most retarded shit. You just know they all get together close than that as soon as they are off set, are tested 2 times a week and quad vaxxed. The desk being this far makes zero sense.

inshallah brother

it is an impressive desk though you have to give them that

>Democrats break Lockdown and gather in mass, crowded, unmasked and unvaccinated swaths standing shoulder-to-shoulder, licking each other's filthy footwear
>This "does not cause an increase in Coronavirus cases"

B-But it's super important we make the desk wider, guys!

ESPN has been the fucking gayest network about this shit. They call half of the games remotely now, which defeats the whole purpose of play-by-play who are there to convey the sights and sounds of the game that the TV audience isn't privy to. Instead they're just watching the same feed every one else is and just kind of yammering along with the game going on in the background.

Everyone on Taskmaster is super spaced out and they don't have a studio audience in the room anymore.

Attached: 70911_S10_Ep1_Taskmaster_S10_Ep1_Greg_And_Alex1.jpg (1200x672, 128.3K)

That was only for one season, which was going to be awful anyway. They are still slightly more spaced out but not as much as it was during that time.

>This is the most retarded shit.

It's all a big scam run by big desk companies.

i know anytime theres some zoom call bullshit with 3 seconds delay it ruins interviews and i dont even bother watching

I've noticed a change in virtually all news coverage but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

youtu.be/210bHotqzFM

yeah its so fucking gay and hilarious. how the fuck are normies continuing to go along with this fucking circus?
>ohhh we've still got a live show but we're social distancing and wearing masks!
>*grips still have to come attach lav's and do touch ups to talent in between takes
>*mask loophole doesnt apply if talent doesnt feel like it
>etc etc
its just so fucking stupid

Its a fucking conference table.

It's not just in American shows either. The only member of the cast and crew that doesn't wear a mask is the star. They also use plexiglass shields on many of the episodes.

Attached: gccx.jpg (1897x997, 140.12K)

On the last one the don't even perform in-studio, it's on camera.

Attached: fool us.jpg (1207x1879, 444.29K)