The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Am I the only person on this board that watches this show

Attached: mmm.png (960x1440, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZN_3yZ9KG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My wife watching this show. It's fucking terrible.
Also what's up with series that show tits in the first episode and then never again?

marvelous booba

I have not finished the second season yet, but one thing is that the stand-up comedy bits are always the weakest part of the show. I know they have to keep it dated to the times, but there are some things that timelessly funny. Not a lot of that in here. Everything in between the standup is more entertaining.

It to grab your attention. They trick you into sticking around

Freak Brothers nailed this bullshit show100% in Season 1's The Candidate

I like it,

Attached: jewchad.jpg (620x619, 45.4K)

season 3 ending was fucked up. that gay ass singer's manager told her to joke about him and when she got fired he didn't say shit. that's what she gets for trusting a darkie

I've downloaded all the seasons. I just haven't gotten into the mood to watch something feminine.

She is so fucking smoking

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZN_3yZ9KG8
the hell is this garbage, user? you really find this trash funny?

If she showed those marvelous booba in every episode I would watch it religiously. Instead I just watch the webm of the only time she showed them on repeat.

>Non-Jew has Khazar milkers

I liked the first season a lot better than the second. Is there a third coming?

Attached: image Thomas_Plack_kolkrabe_common_raven_thomas_plack_video_4k_eierdieb_graugans_ei.jpg (1778x1000, 315.21K)

no webm?

The first couple episodes seemed pretty good, I liked the direction, that long shot during the argument was pretty neat, but the third ep was lame. Is it going to keep up this "WOW she's is a WOMAN comedian and hangs with BLACK people" schtick the whole way through?

Half the board doesn't watch it because "jews are... le bad". But once you get past that it's pretty kino.

wait this show is about jews?

Maisel is Italian

since she stopped getting her massive !khazar milkers out, yes

jews, italians, same thing really

In the sixties, implying somebody was a fag would be like implying they're a pedo nowadays.