Ready to be amazed, Any Forums

Ready to be amazed, Any Forums

Attached: zdaddy.png (596x557, 373.64K)

He literally won’t do it because they won’t let him do his own thing. Calling it now, he’ll abandon the film in production when they refuse to let him not shoot it in widescreen and won’t allow him to compose the cinematography

would love to get snyder and raimi into a room and watch them beat the holy fuck out of each other over their diametrically opposed ideologies

Netflix gives him way more creative freedom

Attached: 984496EF-992D-41FE-96F5-D05E69249250.jpg (1170x1442, 969.78K)

Such as?
Raimi seems like a cool guy

which character?

Netflix literally has casting guidelines that require a percentage of roles to go to specific races

What happened to the zombies?

How many kids does he have left to sacrifice?

NOOOO
Get the pajeet fanbase away from my kino

They'd team up and kill jews

Fuck you

DCsirs....

Attached: 1616094928564.jpg (588x110, 14.66K)

He’s doing this space opera then Planet of the Dead next. Unless Marvel snatches him up.

Proof?

who the fuck is letting this guy get behind a camera and why

Be a better father, Zack

OMG BASED HECKIN CAPERINO KINO IS BACK OMG OMG OMG OMG IM GONNA COOOOOOM.

Attached: 1634138959278.jpg (779x667, 89.31K)

Me
Because I want to

Are you questioning my credibility?

Would be one of the worst decisions they could possibly make. More often than not, this guy pumps out incoherent drivel. Watchmen and 300 are well done, though. None of his superhero flicks have been worth a shit.

Why would a child of a famous and talented filmmaker get sad enough to kill themselves?
It always boggles my mind to see people with fairer upbringing than me found ways to get rid of such privilege
No, don't give me that "you don't know what their life's like" horseshit. All of the happiness i've had in my life came from the scarce opportunities i snatched along the way. Autumn had every resources to become happy and fulfilled unlike most of us here

Attached: zaddy.png (610x114, 21.66K)

I wouldn't mind if he just follows what Marvel tells him to do. Basically point and shoot. If nothing else, BvS looked great compared to basically every other DC movie (outside of the cgi monster but that seems to be a DC problem in general).

I guess she saw one of his dad’s movies.