Pulls You over after racial profiling you

>pulls You over after racial profiling you

Attached: 1643662623569.jpg (1280x639, 87.93K)

He looks allied to whites, I'm fine.

Weapons are literally part of their religion

>I served (fried rice) in Alderaan

Apa would never

The idea of Star Wars space cops flying around in X-wings is just too fucking stupid.

>this is a no Mandalorian zone

Attached: 2FDSXL63ANGIFJN6VTQ3EBOPEM.jpg (1200x910, 100.9K)

A shame they'll never make proper COPS parody with stormtroopers

I love it. They give beat ass x-wings to cops to patrol the rim space lanes. It's like the crown Victoria of Star wars

lmao

why the hell is a 67 year old fatass a pilot in any military?

I think he's a marshal, since he gives Cara a badge in S2

He's a cylon. After infiltrating the Rebel fleet, he sabotages the Stargate, killing all the allies and himself. On planet Cyclonus, he is praised as a God.

I was curious about this. As viewers are we supposed to know who this is?

Mando met some XWing guys before, but wasn't this dude, right?

the same

Especially since they pop up in orbit around fucking Tatooine, of all places. Which is still being run by thugs and criminals. You're telling me this backwater planet with no proper government is under the protection of the New Republic, even though there's literally no one from the Republic present besides those two pilots?

This is even more immersion breaking than a full on commercial flight to Tatooine.

Attached: 25fz25q.jpg (281x252, 17.54K)

>The idea of Star Wars space cops flying around in X-wings is just too fucking stupid.
What other ship would they use? It's about as common as the TIE Fighter and it's practically the symbol of the Rebel/New Republic Air Force.

Same dude

In their first encounter, Mando also ran from him, crashing in the ice planet (and then got rescued by the same cop)

>Tatooine is a hotbed of crime where crime families literally run everything and every single person in power is 100% corrupt
>smuggling shipments coming in and out every minute

>two x-wings stop Mando because his modem is offline and he was flying close to a transport

no podracing allowed

More like...spacial profiling!

Attached: EShpMvWWoAcPzRW.gif (244x184, 827.94K)

Outer rim is wild west, they're Pinkerton's/marshals. Focused on the space lanes mostly, fuck the actual planet

All those real world elements feel really off. The slaughterhouse with a few spacy looking props and then the stupid commercial flight. Reminded me of jetster Dexter or whatever and death sticks.

anyone know why the republic is patrolling Tatooine?

That would actually explain why the pykes use a train for spice smuggling, avoid the x-wing patrols

>This is even more immersion breaking than a full on commercial flight to Tatooine.
Holy shit this. I hate seething like a millennial at bullshit that doesn't matter, but seeing that got under my skin. Tatooine isn't a planet a commercial flight would go to, it's not a tourist destination or a very commercial heavy planet, it's in the middle of fucking nowhere, run by Hutts, thugs and cartels. A commercial airline would just get ransacked, pillaged and the passengers killed upon landing or sold to slavery. It's as believable as American Airlines landing on some strip in Somalia run by pirates.