The Terminator is a better love story than Titanic

Kyle Reese died to protect the mother of his unborn child who will save humanity from cyborgs.

Jack Dawson died because the rich bitch who was slumming with him wouldn't scoot over.

Attached: Sarah Conor and Kyle Reese.jpg (694x450, 18.72K)

TRUE!

>savior of mankind
>born to a pure Irish couple
Was meant by this?

>THERE WAS ROOM FOR TWO
how are people this fucking retarded?

What really gets me is that after Jack dies, or Rose assumes he's definitely dead, she just pushes his corpse away, bye now! She was so serene about moving on to the next guy that she uses and then when she's old throwing the jewel away...

Meanwhile, after Kyle died, Sarah had to first be chased away by the Terminator trying to kill her, and then she was passing out on the gurney and she was still looking for him, so she saw his body zipped up. There's a cut scene T2 where she dreams about him. I have a pet theory that while Sarah partly raises John to be strong because he is her son and he's needed to save humanity, she also need John to save Kyle from the death camp -- it wasn't entirely a rescue romance where Sarah merely fell in love with someone strong who saved her, she has a lot of empathy for what Kyle went through and she wanted to save HIM. That's they kinda thing I love about Sarah/Kyle and Sarah Connor, in contrast to the ones that says they are a strong independent woman who needs no man, but they do need a man to carry them, while having lo love of the man at all, Sarah loves Kyle, says she needs him even when he told her to leave him behind in the end - she disobeys him to protect him and drag him along - that's the kinda strong 80s or pre 80s heroine we don't see anymore.

A love story is judged by how well it is established as a love story. While Jack and Rose have a fully fleshed out romance crossing boundaries and taboos with plenty of memorable characters, Kyle and Sarah just have sex because they're stressed, a man and a woman, and they're close.

This is not a hot take, user.

From the moment they actually talked to each other after they left the night club, when Kyle actually talked to Sarah, she knew a lot of bad things happened to him, he's scarred and starved, he doesn't react to being bitten or being shot, but he shows signs of PTSD when he talks about the future and what was lost, he said he grew up AFTER the war started, in the ruins, so she knew he pretty much only knew bad times.

Then he says that he crossed time for her because he loves her, so she kisses him, because she desires to soothe him and protect him as he had done so for her, even after all the bad things that had happened to him.

...and then there are the deleted scene, the one in the forest where Kyle breaks down and cries because in his time the forest is gone ye here he was in the forest and with Sarah. The pipe bomb scene where Sarah talks about taking Kyle to go see movies and have hotdogs, how she wanted to take out the factory that would make Skynet /because she want it to be over for him/, and then the scene where she tickles him while they were in bed.

Kyle/Sandra is just so much better than Jack/Rose which was just two photogenic people having carsex. Rose was being a weepy Adele and Jack was there to entertain her and carry her.

play the love theme at my funeral

Attached: The.Terminator.1984.720p.Remastered.BluRay.x264.DTS-HDChina.mkv_snapshot_01.21.56_[2014.08.18_19.56.40].jpg (1280x694, 58.36K)

>a love that not even time could stop

>I traveled back in time to cum in your pusy hol

I went to a theater showing of T1 and everyone was laughing during the sex scene

they were laughing to hide the pain of longing such an intimate fuck and suck

been awhile since i seen both. I saw Titanic once and Terminator about 30 times and even though it was for the special effects my heart probally craved sarahs strong love and beauty unknowingly due towards your perspective...women like her are scarce and rose abundant.

Attached: Feels with smiling mask crying inside.png (466x393, 100.48K)

I love the way Sarah looks at and touches Kyle so tenderly, I wonder how much of that stuff is up to the actors improvising and how much is script and direction.

Attached: Gentle Touch.jpg (756x408, 12.67K)

>I have a pet theory that while Sarah partly raises John to be strong because he is her son and he's needed to save humanity, she also need John to save Kyle from the death camp -- it wasn't entirely a rescue romance where Sarah merely fell in love with someone strong who saved her, she has a lot of empathy for what Kyle went through and she wanted to save HIM.
Whoa, so it would be a double rescue romance of him saving her and her saving him. I've never looked at it that way before, thanks user.

Superficially Rose is more photogenic, she's got milky white skin, red hair, and a more girlish feminine face with big eyes, small nose, pouty lips and a small delicate jaw.

Sarah as played by Linda Hamilton, she's got a more masculine jawline,swarthy complexion and messy 80s hair, but she's beautiful because she just feels so warm and lively. When Sarah asked Kyle what women from his time was like, he said "good fighters", well that girl that got blown up and everybody else we see in the future just looks scared and faded, no wonder he's in love with the photograph of Sarah who was sad but determined.

I saw this as a kid and I remember the lol nudity, the red eye, and the grifter kid with the photograph at the end, but rewatching it as an adult it's really different, it's not just I have hormones to appreciate the nude scenes it's that I get how very sad Kyle's life was and how much Sarah empathize with that, wanted to save him and show him all the life he missed being born in the post-apocalypse.

Attached: Rose Dawson (Kate Winslet).jpg (474x550, 40.79K)

Kyle tells Sarah "I came across time for you" - he volunteered for the time travel because he became obsessed with her from what John told him and from the photo. Probably also because he loved John.

Titanic is literally a rewrite of The Terminator, Sarah and Kyle are the same characters as Rose and Jack

>Superficially Rose is more photogenic, she's got milky white skin, red hair, and a more girlish feminine face with big eyes, small nose, pouty lips and a small delicate jaw.
I used to think she was so beautiful it was kind of like a platonic love. Then after some time I just didn't find her hot anymore (both Rose as a character and the actual actress)
Same thing has happened with other actresses/characters. Like the milf from Infidelity or Reese Witherspoon in Cruel Intentions (when I realized she had an ugly chin thanks to a Family Guy joke)
Yeah, absolutely