White people are... LE BAD

>white people are... LE BAD
>but also I am le white, therefore I am also le bad
>but I'm self aware of it, so I'm kind... LE GOOD?!
>but still a little bit le bad!

Attached: inside-1-620x400.jpg (620x400, 19.1K)

I don't think that was the point

It literally was, incel

>white people are... THE BAD
>but also I am le white, therefore I am also the bad
>but I'm self aware of it, so I'm kind... THE GOOD?!
>but still a little bit the bad!

What did OP mean by this?

>OP IS A… LE FAGGOT

it's a meme. it's been a meme for like 20 years

Makes me lol how "le" is still used all the time. I literally remember the first rage comic that had le in it in like 2006 or whenever it was

this

I heard in france they unironically use it irl

I loved inside but all the things about le whites was cringy as fuck
How the world works gets a pass because the extremist sock puppet is a funny gimmick
But holy shit Americans are OBSESSED with white guilt

yeah white savor complex is just narcissism. White liberals in america are seriously the most narcissistic people that have ever existed

Welcome to the Internet and turning 30 were the best ones everything else was shit

My friend made me sit down and watch this shit. It was one of the most brutal cinematic experiences I’ve ever gone through. It’s painfully unfunny and it feels like it goes on for 3-4 hours.

>>white people are... LE BAD
This but unironically

white women instagram was great

Joe Rogan is... Le Chud

Attached: download - 2022-01-31T201157.951.jpg (1000x564, 82.03K)

I like funny feeling

Was a good description of the types of things that make me feel like I don’t really belong in this society. Like everything’s a little off to me all the time. And pointless.

I’m not depressed about it, it’s just a funny feeling. So I think he got it right.

Content, and look who's inside again are catchy as fuck
Also shit
And the bezos songs
Sexting isn't as catchy but it's funny
The only one I hate is facetime with my mom, comedy is pretty terrible too

>what? where am I? where’s my horseworm medicine?

Attached: D23C19C4-5BE8-4A1B-A0BA-49DF4A7D272E.jpg (1500x1000, 1.54M)

My little cousin forced me to watch this. Every time I tried to pause it or convince her to watch something else she would grab the remote and keep playing it. I didn’t complain though, I remember how shitty it felt to have people I thought were cool shit on my interests when I was a kid. How does anyone over 18 enjoy this shit?

Attached: 86454325.png (744x604, 274.13K)

was funny for the first 5 - 10 mins max but it kept on going once the joke was over

Don't you mean its a le meme. its been a le meme for like 20 years.

Yeah I just killed it after seeing it for 20 years.

It started as redd!t then became ironically Any Forums and now its back to redd!t.

So say me.

Smack her across the face before it's too late

>song went for normal song duration
>IT'S LE TOO LONG!!!!!! MY LE ATTENTION SPAN CAN'T LAST!!!

>COMMUNISM IS... LE GOOD
>WHAT NO I WONT BE REDISTRIBUTING ANY OF MY FORTUNE MADE FROM SHITTY COMEDY
bravo burnham

Attached: 1643246945513 (1).png (1312x885, 649.17K)

Man I enjoyed his other specials. I can laugh at myself and stomach some political and cultural commentary in comedy but FUCK, I could only get through half of this.
Most of it was just a gigantic lecture / sermon with very few jokes. And frankly, a lot of it rang hollow and hypocritical coming from a guy who built his career off the type of humour he's now too good for and his initial audience initially responded to. Felt like watching someone have a proper brain snap, which was kind of the point of him being stuck inside but jesus, you live in a big nice house with your wife and kid, it's not even like you were deprived of human contact like most people. It was like Sam Smith crying that he was isolated in his multimillion dollar mansion, fucking out of touch.

I could really go for a cheeseburger right about now

I will conceed that was about the only bit I enjoyed, but do agree it just WENT ON!

meltdown

Once I was eating with her and her mom. The mom starts talking about how they should put tampons in men’s restrooms.
>What? Why would men need tampons, mom?
>For TRANS men, sweetie!
I’m afraid hope is lost for her.

I'm sorry man