Is bones any good?

is bones any good?

some of the similar shows that i liked are dexter, csi miami, mentalist, navi cis la, burn notice, chuck

basically action/crime/comedy that you dont have to pay too much attention to, just turn it on and relax after a long day. is bones like that? if not what are the alternatives?

Attached: 1638874602730.jpg (952x536, 63.61K)

comfy kino, also elementary

My mom and brother used to watch that shit all the time. I remember there being an episode where men's rights activist were preaching that women should be raped. It's basically The Big Bang Theory but with murder mysteries.

Not super into it, but it’s a comfy watch whenever they show reruns on tv

>is bones any good?
No
> some of the similar shows that i liked are dexter, csi miami, mentalist, navi cis la, burn notice, chuck
So you're retarded?

That's basically bones yeah, case of the week crime stuff. It's pretty much carried by David Boreanaz's chemistry though

>basically action/crime/comedy that you dont have to pay too much attention to, just turn it on and relax after a long day. is bones like that? if not what are the alternatives?
It's pretty good for that, Psych and Monk are better shows overall but Bones has its moments

There was eventually a loli but she never had anany screentime. Goddamm, hate when they talk about a loli but never actually show her.
2/10 death to all dechanel cunts

thanks. sounds good for what i need righ now
i tried watching mong a long time ago, i dont think i liked it. which is more light hearted and on comedy side from psych and bones?

I wouldn't compare them too much. Bones tries to be a little more "serious" whilst being a comfy case of the week thing with humour

Psych and Monk are from the start trying to be light hearted

Just like Castle, it becomes unwatchable after the two main characters fuck.

It you liked those shows you'd like bones and criminal minds

Thankfully that takes like 8 seasons iirc

I remember the first episode opening being mega cringe but it settles down into comfiness quickly. Pilots are always weird

Is Castle better or Bones

thanks guys. ill watch couple of episodes of psych and bones and see if i like them

Watch until Zack starts chewing corpses. It turns to shit after that.

I liked Castle better but Bones is still watchable.

I cannot stand her voice for some reason.

The real reason to watch Bones is to watch Emily Deschanel's breasts progressively get larger through the series, starting off as a perky young college girl and ending with 2 kids and mommy milkers

Also David Boreanaz is such a chad, they should have called the show "Booth"

Emily got plump.

Attached: 7BA6C1E2-9EA9-48AC-9B5E-CA5D3985BD01.jpg (1920x1080, 312.09K)

The episodes about Pelant were great. Comfy kino