Are there any movies like Manhunt?

are there any movies like Manhunt?

Attached: manhunt.jpg (220x272, 21.23K)

Notorious for being controversial and fucked up and then when you experience you're very underwhelmed?
Take your pick. Salo for me.

Irreversible for me

It think its because it received the same treatmeant gta3 got after 9/11. The things in gta3 that were changed weren't that important and while there was was news against it, it was nothing compared to the retardation around manhunt. Plus they tried to pin down a murder or something on this game
>t. Manhunt 2 is better lel

OG Chainsaw Massacre

what film is this? the 1986 one? Google cant find shit

>conservatives blame everything they don't understand for its social ills
>like how D&D caused a moral panic in the early eighties

>Notorious for being controversial and fucked up and then when you experience you're very underwhelmed?
opposite of this for me would be bone tomahawk. i had never heard of it when i watched it and only saw it get memed on Any Forums afterwards and god damn... one of the most visceral reactions i've ever had to a specific scene in a movie.

It's a 2003 Rockstar videogame from 2003 that was banned in Australia.

No. Leftoids wouldn't like it bc it's toxic masculinity. It would need to have niggers and trannys in it hunting down le evil white man for oppressing them with his white family err something something.

That describes Manhunt 2. One is straight kino

how do you manage to tie absolutely everything back to your culture war? mental illness

>manhunt 2 is better
True and real. The AI in the first one is too retarded. I don't get why this is considered a contrarian opinion.

I really enjoyed Manhunt. I still have my copy. You literally can't legally re-sell it in Australia anymore.

>how do you manage to tie absolutely everything back to your culture war?
lol which side are you asking? Last I checked Leftists were the ones shoe-horning politics into everything from Rocko's Modern Life to fucking Star Wars.

Holy shit, I literally started replaying this game today

You better not be using radar. Hardcore mode or bust.

Gameplay got improved, everything else about it sucked compared to 1. Had good potential too which was a shame. They had some creepy stuff on the game site

>Gameplay got improved
How so?

AI was better and the controls felt a lot less janky

Cool. Was 2 only ever released on the Wii?

remember how the wii version actually had you mimic killing someone with the motion control gestures

Attached: 71RHZQXyxuL._SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 240.39K)

PlayStation I think

I remember the level Wrong Side of the Tracks being a difficulty spike and having a bullshit stipulation for getting a 5 star rating on it.

Attached: ProjectManhunt_OfficialGameScreenshot_(05).jpg (597x448, 64.3K)

It was also released on PC, PS2, and PS Vita. I had it on PS2 and used a GameShark to uncensor the execution cam.

Session 9
Kristy
Manhunter

Huh. It's weird I never played it then. I loved one and 5 starred all levels on Hardcore. Did about 3 full playthroughs. Controls weren't as good as some other stealth games out there but in terms of atmosphere it was unmatched imo.