Lots of cream, lots of sugar

>lots of cream, lots of sugar

Attached: 3454-fiction-wolf.jpg (380x473, 28.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vX8ri6fHfps?t=655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the older i get the more i enjoy black coffee. but the wolf is based.

youtu.be/vX8ri6fHfps?t=655

i just like milk so it cools off and i can drink it right away
coffee is bad for you by the way

he's literally me

>coffee is bad for you by the way
Why?

>liking black coffee means you're a tryhard beta trying to impress other people
cool take ragusea. go back to seasoning your cutting board

raises cortisol, which raises the roof

What the fuck is cortisol

I'm on my vacations so I'm gonna make some coffee right now
This thread better solve my question by the time I return with it: why did they present The Wolf as some special professional if all he was good for was for his contact with the junkyard guy?

Cream in coffee just makes the whole thing taste like cream. Whole milk is the correct choice. Sugar is for children and degenerates. Also Keurig coffee is shit.

>sugar in coffee
It's fucking repulsive. It doesn't complement coffee at all.

Attached: 170.jpg (275x275, 45.55K)

>Whole milk is the correct choice.
good luck getting real milk in the US

>>sugar in coffee
>It's fucking repulsive. It doesn't complement coffee at all.
dumb people (women) are so dumb they think strong tasting coffee is also the strongest in caffeine, so they demand disgusting burnt starbucks dark roast shit coffee which actually as less caffeine than a light roast which actually tastes good, and then they have to overload it with cream and sugar to counteract the bitter nasty starbucks flavor. And thats why all the fat dumb white women of america made frappuccino milk shake coffee into a thing

Nothing beats a smoke and a cup of coffee to go with it. What's the point of being alive if you have to live like some mentally ill vegan nutcase to be "healthy" and you can't even enjoy little pleasures of life(which is what it's all about)

because theyll have to dig half your face off from the cancer in your 60s

True but if you only have shitty coffee at hand it can be useful with milk to make it drinkable.
Although personally even then I don't like sugar in it.

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE ANYWAY YOU PLEASE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS ONE SPECIFIC FORMULA THAT ME AND MY FELLOW LE COFFEE CONESSUIRS CAME UP WITH ON OUR SUBREDDIT OR YOU ARE UNCULTURED/LE WOMAN

Attached: 1638281287619.png (600x800, 54.69K)

Living past 50 is pointless, so that's quite alright.

You need cortisol to live and it raises naturally in the morning. Nothing bad about it.

If you don't drink black coffee you're drinking shit coffee. Good coffee doesn't need nasty additives.

A daring refutation of the idea that a based badass must take his coffee "black".

>t. does not have children