Does Any Forums like Rick and Morty?

Does Any Forums like Rick and Morty?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-052047.jpg (1080x1070, 183.51K)

What is it with Boomers and Gen xers hating their marriages?

is this the new i am euphoric

no external framework in which to justify staying with each other in the face of adversity. used to be religion, sometimes it's a sense of nationalism. individual consoomerism lays no groundwork for sacrifice and collectivism within a family unit.

I love how these "I hekkin love science" ppl never become scientists

I’d call this gay but the finale to the musical “Company” actually inspired me to break down and propose to my girlfriend so I can’t be talking shit.

What about a love that transcends death? A widower still in love with his deceased wife?

scientific "authorities" are the new priestly class like before the printing press and mass literacy. these people depend on them to interpret "the science" rather than attempt to understand the research behind bold claims.

>Focus on science.
>Morty is never shown to have any particular interest in or aptitude for science.
What did they mean by this

Empathy?

lmao yea "empathy" is barely enough to keep people civil on the internet let alone make bold sacrifices which strengthen their family in the long run at the expense of short term pain. most people are braindead morons who operate purely on emotional reaction and instinct. sheep need to be corraled.

How do people not realize that Rick’s entire ideology is a coping mechanism?

Yes.

why is rick the only smart member of the family, shouldnt his offspring be super geniuses as well? at least smarter than they are in the show

Whoa I just found out about this show. Apparently everything is based on actual science. This is crazy. I am going to watch it all right now. THIS HITS DIFFERENT. FACTS. NO PRINTER. WITHOUT. A. HAT. TRULY. TRULY. ON. GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHD

>MUH HECKIN CHEMICAL REACTIORINO
Hate how these retards act deep just because they discovered the basedence behind mundane things

Yes. Despite what Any Forums says, the show is pretty good.

same reason they hate their jobs, because they do shit just because other people are doing it

guess what, I didn't have a job until I was 27 years old, I was happy living in my basement until one day I wanted a job so I went and got it, I never complain about it because there's really nothing to complain because I do it because I want to do it and that's it, same shit with relationships took me to age 24 to actually want to try the girlfriend thing and I've taken years off and gone back to dating whenever I decide to

or you know people are really dumb and marry each other without building respect for each other, without knowing each other deeply, without agreeing on a plan for a common future, without realizing it's okay for people to grow apart and how to deal with it, etc.

in my experience adversity brings people together regardless of any religious framework

They don't watch the show. If they did they would understand that Rick is willing to say anything to Morty to make Morty do what Rick wants him to, and is also an enormous hypocrit when it comes to feelings and sentiment. But Rick and Morty is popular and people post cringe about it on social media, and Any Forums is full of the sort of people who hate things just because other people they don't like enjoy, so here we are.

Wow
Thats.. truly very gay.

Reeeeeeeeeeee, fuck you faggot jannie, clean up my fucking mess

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (211x239, 7.65K)

And another hundred people just posted Sneed.

When the first season came out, I really enjoyed it. There was no plotline really, didn't take itself too seriously. Then they became syndicated, tried to tie in the plot of each individual episode, and then it became a "i am 12 and this is deep" reddit tier show.

t. idealistic retard

do you really think the increased divorce rate is due to couples having experienced less diversity in the past, or them having put in a tremendous amount of effort to vet "that cute receptionist" or "this mechanic who buys me shit" that doesn't get done today to a much higher degree by an overanalytical populace of neurotic douchebags? nah man, people today are more concerned with their individuality than in the past and aren't beholden to societal norms which force people to stick it out for the long haul. you already signaled this mindset with your comment about "okay for people to grow apart". people have been growing apart since men and women began cohabitating under matrimony. they didn't used to divorce, but now they do, mainly out of a lack of necessity.

Attached: geergregergre.jpg (313x277, 15.92K)