Who died and made Peter Dinklage the King of Dwarfs?

Dylan Postl is a professional wrestler, actor and author, who performed in the WWE under the ring name Hornswoggle.

Nice job Peter Dinklage!

You got some good PR, Disney got a pass, America moved on to the next politically-correct outrage and little people lost their jobs.

Take a bow -- because that's exactly what's going to happen.

Dinklage was trying to be woke and progressive when he called out Disney for remaking Snow White, during an episode of Marc Maron's podcast.

In this day and age, if you want to be successful in Hollywood that has to be a key part of your message.

Plus, we're all stuck at home and bored. Celebrities are scrolling through social media looking for someone or something to cancel.

Unfortunately, this is the society we live in. Cancel culture has hit its peak.

Dinklage said he has a problem with the way Snow White -- a classic, cherished fairy tale -- portrays dwarfs.

Well, I don't have a problem with Snow White.

What I do have a problem with is Dinklage putting himself on a pedestal and looking down on jobs that countless dwarfs in the entertainment industry would love to fill.

Seven little people will now be out of a job.

Honestly, who died and made Peter Dinklage King of the Dwarfs? It pisses me off.

Now Disney says they're 'taking a different approach with these seven characters and have been consulting with members of the dwarfism community.'

Really, who in the dwarfism community?

I would have told them to fill each one of those jobs with a dwarf actor. (Hey Disney, call me! I will take every role that you have.)

Dinklage is not the spokesman for little people and to believe that one person represents an entire community is ridiculous.

This cancel culture is not just a problem for little people – it's a problem for our whole society.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10460145/Dwarf-actor-former-WWE-star-DLYAN-POSTL-stands-Peter-Dinklage-defends-Snow-White.html

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1908x1146, 332.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyy_FIYE7EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As soon as someone throws a woke red flag – companies immediately stop what they're doing instead of taking anyone else's feelings into consideration.

There must be a limit to this craziness. This is no way to live. We cannot allow one person's opinion to change all our lives at the drop of a hat.

What is so wrong with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs anyway?

Dinklage called it a 'backward story about seven dwarfs living in a cave'.

Wrong!

The dwarfs live in cottage. They work for a living in a mine and they had lots of gems.

For a fairy tale story, these guys are doing pretty well. They were wealthy.

Plus, they take Snow White into their home when she's in trouble.

And each dwarf has his own personality -- the story doesn't portray all dwarfs as the same.

But apparently -- according to Hollywood -- all dwarfs are the same and Dinklage speaks for everyone.

I want to know who Disney is talking to.

Did they call the Little People of America Association? Did they speak to average height people? I know that they didn't call me.

All I ever wanted to be in life was a professional wrestler. It was my dream from when I was a kid, but I am not what the WWE is usually looking for.

I am not 6 feet, 6 inches tall. I don't weigh 250 pounds. I'm not the spotlight hire – I am different.

But in 2006, WWE was looking for a dwarf to play a leprechaun as a sidekick to Fit Finlay. I got the job.

From 2006-2016, I performed every week on a TV broadcast viewed worldwide under the ring name Hornswoggle. I lived my dream.

When the movie the Greatest Showman was cast I was excited, because I knew that there would be roles for little people.

I can't play Spiderman or Batman. I can't play P.T. Barnum. I'm not Hugh Jackman.

But I could land a spot in a major motion picture by playing a specialty role on the cast.

It's not demeaning or degrading to take a role that is specifically made for a little person. But that's exactly what Dinklage and Disney want to get rid of.

Roles for dwarfs are already few and far between and the competition for them is fierce.

Dwarf as well as average height actors sometimes take jobs that aren't perfect in every way. That's how I came up and frankly that's how Dinklage came up.

He played the stereotypical angry dwarf in Will Ferrell's Christmas classic Elf and a literal fairy tale dwarf in the Chronicles of Narnia. His paychecks cashed just fine.

Why would we take those paychecks away from someone else? Why would we make it harder for others to achieve their dreams?

Joining the WWE opened up everything in my life. I am now known worldwide. I have an action figure. I was in two movies, Muppets Most Wanted and Leprechaun: Origins.

I even wrote a book, 'Life Is Short And So Am I: My Life Inside, Outside And Under The Wrestling Ring.'

I still wrestle independently and I'm still living my dream every weekend when I go on the road.

I seriously hope that Disney reconsiders their decision. They should hire dwarf actors to play these roles. And then they should hire dwarf stuntmen as well.

Don't let the latest misguided woke fad destroy opportunities for people to pursue their dreams.

Based Phenomenal one AJ Styles

too tall, didn't read.

He should play Ryan Dunn in the biopic

Sounds like a good dude

He's the uncle tom of dwarfs.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyy_FIYE7EE

We should start a rumor Dinklage doesn't actually have dwarfism of any sort he's just a manlet. Seriously tho the dude towers over Warwick

uncle tom thumb?

Based Hornswoggle
dinklage shouldn't try so hard to live up to his name

based softball lob
based dinger

kek

the fact that most of your kind are natural comedians made him your king

Peter has will to power, he wants to rule, while you just want to make people laugh

He gave a shoot interview and said when the Jackass crew came on RAW that Jason Acuna was cool as fuck and wanted to do literally everything pitched to him and then Verne Troyer was on another episode and refused to be on screen at the same time as Hornswoggle and didn't want him featured on tv that night because he wanted to be the only midget there.

hes the tallest midget in hollywood that makes him king of the midgets

He's not that far off from manlet-status and that's what eats him alive. He thinks he should be a romantic or serious drama lead

Not with a body like that

bump

Sometimes I forget that Dinklage is in that X-Men movie. He fits there, as an evil scientist that wants to hunt the latest genetic disease in Mutants as a cope of him being a midget.

He also fits in luggage.

MIDGE

Isn't that Vince McMahon's son?

Underrated post.