Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1643088062901.webm (480x480, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myojKnGuGCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based nig dabbing on the wagie cuck

This is why japanese-style malls and public consumer culture doesn't work in the US

the chink for not cold cocking him after 2

I would ask God why do niggers exist, but clearly the question suggests there is no God.

The Sarku at my mall used to give samples but stopped because of exactly this. Our HMart also did but stopped in the first year of operation.

>The Sarku at my mall used to give samples but stopped because of exactly this.
our costco stopped free samples because some bums would buy a year membership and then camp out back and come in for sample breakfast, sample lunch, and sample dinner

The nigger. Don't take the piss.

God created the darkness (niggers) against which to juxtapose the light (japanese girls with big tits)

>japanese girls with big tits
Oxymoron but I get where you're coming from.

They honestly don't need to at my mall because they usually get a line stretching across the food court regardless. Which is funny because the Chinese food stall next door will get 2 customers max then just stare at the Japanese food line all day.

this is a military base
that is a soldier

Attached: +_e5a498330ee5872de3b4fd6b1ec557fe.png (912x760, 272.25K)

Free samples in general have died out in the US since about the mid-2000s when blacks/illegals/hispanics/etc became the norm in malls and stores. They don't have any common courtesy and cause too much a ruckus. They'll eat all the free samples, harass customer service reps, destroy/vandalize stuff let out for customers to experiment with (most infamously video game consoles in Mcdonalds)

People blame internet/amazon for death of brick-and-mortar and that's indeed probably 60% of it, but these places still thrive in many non-US locations such as Japan, China, Israel, and Scandinavia. The reason why is because there are no unruly mobs of blacks shitting it up for everyone.

DANCE WAGIE

Attached: 1622988258257.webm (484x720, 2.59M)

why would a soldier give out free samples of japanese food?

My Stew Leonard's still gives out samples on weekends... but the customers are mostly white.

i didn't know until just now christuphuh was referring to a chain and not some guy named stu's house

this was jack whitehall's best standup

This. Niggers killed malls

the negro's parents- or his mum- for raising a fucking failure bereft of all manners.

youtube.com/watch?v=myojKnGuGCI