Cruise IronMan will mog Downey's version

Cruise IronMan will mog Downey's version

Attached: image.jpg (287x176, 9.42K)

Probably.
Plus he's not a paedophile, so that's a plus.

XENU give our new Tony Stark strength

If only he was wearing this armor instead

Attached: Mvc2-iron-man.jpg (832x1531, 790.09K)

is being a manlet a requirement?

Yes.

Attached: TOMCRUISE.gif (424x329, 1.58M)

I like that they use the superior suit that shows his face. It's accurate to that version of stark and we want to see cruise since his role will be small

Yes only a manlet would have the drive to create something like the iron legion

Cruise can't luise

Wolverine is like 5'4" in the comics

Attached: 1643037049954.webm (640x512, 2.81M)

I don't know what to believe anymore. When we first heard about Tobey and Andrew in the new spiderman I would have never ever believe it

Time travel, branch timelines, and the multiverse destroyed this shit. A whacky multiverse adventure is something you do when you're out of ideas. The fact that they're doing this on top of just making female versions of all the heroes tells me they're out of ideas

big if true

What? RDJ isn’t a pedo

Let's be honest they never had any ideas besides rip off big comic plotlines. The snap, civil war, and a bunch of origin stories is the big open secret of a twenty billion dollar franchise

This.

I laugh at the people who rave at the "decline" of the MCU - when in reality it was held up by fucking straws.

Killin Iron man - what started people watching in the first place sealed the deal for them.

Now its just spinoff of spinoffs...xeroxes of xeroxes...

Isn't it confirmed this isn't happening?

There were a few more things they could do, they haven't even done any of the big cosmic threats yet. I like that they're doing the supernatural heroes in the TV shows but I have doubts how quality they'll be

Latest leaks basically confirm Cruise isn't involved in Dr Strange 2. It says he's open to the idea and might do it for Secret Wars

Tobey and Andrew denied being in spiderman up until release and this shit isn't out til the summer. They're not gonna confirm it one way or another but last I read he was already spotted on set