Celebrities you are really happy are Dead

God himself smited him to dab on capeshit and niggers

Attached: brack panthe.jpg (1200x1201, 213.74K)

All of them

It's kind of nuts to think that while he was dying and hiding his cancer from the public, they were harassing him endlessly with WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: chadwick-boseman-did-the-wakanda-forever-salute-while-giving-a-commencement-address.jpg (1200x628, 111.34K)

Was this dude in anything else notable other than Black Panther? The way people reacted when he died you'd think he was like the premier black actor.

I always get mad when I remember jon ham and christina fatbitch aren't dead.

moot

Attached: robin-williams-9532797-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 184.94K)

This cunt

Attached: caroline flack.jpg (2000x1333, 348.45K)

I hate black panther, but I also have bowel cancer and admire him for not milking it and just going about his life. RIP

I think he was in some black history biopics.

The reaction was normal because he's already forgotten

It was his Mother's idea not to tell Disney he was dying of ass cancer. She knew they wouldn't have hired him to be in Black Panther and he was her meal ticket.

It's funny to me that Americans literally weep when a celebrity dies.
How can you be attached to someone who isn't close to you?

Damn really bro? I'm sorry.

Eh, I don't really feel that way, seems like a nice enough dude— it's the way they paraded him after he died that's the cringe part

same with carrie fisher

he was in justified.

Betty White.
>Holy shit, she's 99? YASS QUEEN!!
>How does she do it!!! It's not the money, or the fact that she doesn't need to work! It's her outlook!
>Can't wait till she hits 100, yay! Go Que-

He made her look like shit on a lot of red carpets. Also Chanel in general is just shite compared to Hermes and Dior, according to /fa/.

Attached: 00-promo-kristen-stewart.jpg (2000x2000, 715.73K)

>Nigga swindled disney
Why are we mad at him again?

I never wish death on nobody, cause there ain't coming back

she looks like she's being held hostage

americans think movies are real and the actors are their friends

Robert Loggia because fuck having to live with an advanced stage of Alzheimer's.

Attached: 1638228039871.jpg (1940x2000, 384.5K)

As an American I can say that I have no idea why this happens. I just don't get it.

Eh, he really didn't do anything cringy.