What is the state of the MCU now that they're both gone?

What is the state of the MCU now that they're both gone?

Who is the new main guy/guys?

Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Spiderman?

Attached: 5acd020c689875bc368b4e57.jpg (1136x852, 77.68K)

I don't watch capeshit.

Spiderman would unquestionably be the next big one, but they'll never go all the way with it due to sony's ownership of the character.

bluntman and chronic

multiverse tom cruise as iron man

Spider-Man the main guy. Kevin Smith replaces Stan Lee.

Attached: 1583348826204.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

Heck Yeah!! Snooch to the Noooch!!

MCU losing Cap, Stark, and Black Panther is like the Bulls losing Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. Dead franchise.

Tom Holland isn't even sure if he'll come back for more movies.
They're obviously trying to push Captain Marvel, Shang Chi and Doctor Strange as the new main people.

cutie

Moon Knight is more interesting than Black Panther

>Tom Holland isn't even sure if he'll come back for more movies.
Sigh... I'll put out the casting call for ANOTHER Spider-Man origin movie.

MCU just needs to make movies with things we want to see and don't worry who the main guy is or who will make up the next Avengers.

marvel studios started out with creative rights to just a small handful of b-tier and c-tier characters. Nobody gave a shit about Iron Man, Captain America, or Thor before they made those movies. Hulk might be the only exception. Fast forward to now, they've somehow managed to consolidate the creative rights to the entire universe of marvel characters including the biggest ones like spider-man, x-men, and fantastic four. Like it or hate it, they still have a lot of characters and story lines to adapt as long as people are willing to watch

It's a toss up between Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. They're two of the more popular characters in the series right now. Strange they've been getting a lot of mileage out of by sticking him in other people's movies.

The plan was obviously Captain Female, but that was a dumb idea and bREE is a heinous bitch that everyone hates.

It seems Dr Strange and Thor, but neither of them can carry, and they've got a lot of other problems piling on, so I think they're just fucked.

Putting bREE in the mid credits scene of Ching Chong was a big mistake. It's a promise, "we're going to hurt you again if you keep paying us."

Attached: a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.jpg (720x405, 36.91K)

cape shit is never going away. it makes too much money. they will just keep rebooting with new actors and new stories

sounds like a you problem, I'm sorry user

Except now it's current year, they've not only got the anchor of bREE around their necks, the persistence of the Disney burkah, and a whole bunch of canon wokeshit to get through, but they have to add extra woke into everything just because.

Also they don't have Spiderman, Sony has Spiderman. They have to make a deal with Sony every time.

why are chuds and outrage youtubers so utterly OBSESSED with brie larson?

How is it a me problem?
I haven't paid for anything since endgame, nobody I know has either.

then there is no problem? lol