Who was in the wrong here

Who was in the wrong here

Attached: 1634084531964.jpg (1278x720, 72.23K)

He insulted him a little.

Can we all agree they made Moses's wife unnecessary hot?

Attached: EWEluz1XYAEC4q9.jpg (792x720, 279.91K)

Do you guys ever wonder what would happen if the Abrahamic faith didn’t catch on? Do you think we would still build in the style of the Romans? Like big temples and such?

That era of Dreamworks had some fine ass brown girls in general. Whoever at Dreamworks had that fetish is a God damned hero..

Attached: 1360802250324.jpg (370x511, 95.52K)

>youre playing with the big goys now

she was a little old, realistically

Yahweh.

The Jews for trying to claim Moses for them.
Christians are the real God's chosen people.

Attractive women aren't a "fetish", spaz.

The fuck are you talking about bro, Roman architecture became synonymous with Christianity ever since it was adopted by them, and it's still used today.

Daily reminder that there is zero historical evidence supporting Exodus and plenty of evidence disproving it.

>makes a stick turn into a snake
>this is supposed to win the pharoh over
should have lead with the red sea parting

Jews

Why would you make such a blatantly incorrect post, there were tons of semitic tribes that "worked" for egypt

Attractive women of a specific skin color or ethnicity very much is.
>tfw no brown booty to conquer

BY THE POWER OF RA

Are you saying that if someone you knew turned a stick into a snake, you wouldn't be impressed?

I can turn a stick into a snake YOU KNOW WAT I'M SAYIN?

Daily reminder, you tongue jogger anus.

The Jews of course.

For all my Any Forumsfaggotry, TPOE is still an excellent film and I can't hate it.

Reminder that all denominations of Christianity have stated the Old Testament as biblical canon and that Moses was a prophet of God, the same God who is also Christ and the Holy Spirit. Chris and The Lord worked through His prophets such as Noah, Abraham, David, Moses, and so on.

By blaspheming against these prophets and the Word of God, you are blaspheming against Christ and His Church and are condemning yourselves to hell for eternity.

It's not to late to save yourself

Attached: jesus.png (800x1180, 2.01M)

The story may have actually been influenced by Semitic or Canaanite invaders called the Hyksos who were expelled from Egypt after they ruled over for a short period.

Cope.

does anyone else prefer Antz? I thought it had a better script and characters

>didn't invoke isis despite being the god of magics
what did they mean by this