What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: soprano.jpg (1600x900, 130.84K)

his dad was a psychopath

I don't remember the episode where A.J. jones the klan?

He couldn't find one of Tony's guns.

why the bag?

I don't remember this episode of the Joe Rogan podcast?

[record scratch]

>wearing shoes while drowning yourself in your own home
Do Americans really?

he was never beaten

helps suffocate you faster as the cloth sucks into your face when you start panicking try putting a flannel over your face in the shower

Chase had no idea what to do with his character and threw him into ridiculous scenarios and unrealistic arcs.

how about the episode where he does to the neo nazi meetup?

You try.

I have its basic waterboarding technique

> Life too comfy. Lack of support and understanding at home. Depressed about the world generally.

the rope was too long? I'm no expert.

Drowning is literally one of the worst ways you could kill yourself, fire is probably the only way worse or some kind of shitty poison that kills you painfully. If you've ever come close to drowning or just not been able to come up for air when you needed to for even a few seconds there's no way you'd even think about killing yourself that way.

Needed a shorter rope

>NOOOOOOOO MY DAD CAN GET MY ANY JOB I WANT, I HAVE SEX WITH PRIME LATINA AND WASP PUSSY, I'M GOING INSAAAANE

His character is pretty relevant to loser millennials and zoomers who wanna be something but are incapable. Him obsessing over shit in the middle east is exactly like Any Forums was with Syria isis etc

It was a way for Chase to date the show

Attached: AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg (220x294, 18.17K)

He was born too early, if he was from the current generation he would find joy in life by donating incredible sums of money to various internet thots.

he never had the makings of a varsity ath-a-lete

lmao that pool is like 10 feet deep you can't drown yourself with a cinderblock in that shit

>tfw you're a blend of AJ and Artie
>they both tried to kill themselves
uh oh

browsing Any Forums
not kidding
jews built this place to demoralize you

Blanca

No fuckin’ ziti

>despite being the most retarded autistic fuck up on the show AJ had several gfs and got laid numerous times
most unbelievable part of the show

Attached: 1420053874461s.jpg (250x250, 6.35K)

the world was a different place before the iphone

everyone knew his father was a gangster

Was better before the iPhone

he was rich. If a girl knows you are rich they will just have sex with you

>supreme gentleman intensifies