Any Forums doesn't watch this kino because it's not constantly shilled

>Any Forums doesn't watch this kino because it's not constantly shilled
>Any Forums constantly complains about shills
How did this happen?

Attached: rookie.jpg (1920x1080, 141.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ukKEec_LsI
youtube.com/watch?v=LtxiokrYpxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard the recent season is blm shit

Nup that was 3rd season, 4th season (which just finished) they made a point of not doing that any more.

It was the closest thing I've ever seen to an apology to the audience from Hollywood.

did you miss his whole speech about diverting funds to mental health professionals and social workers after he got elected
also chen got fat

>his whole speech about diverting funds to mental health professionals and social workers after he got elected
And?
It was basically this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=9ukKEec_LsI

That's a long way from taking down Brandon Routh to stop racism.

loved the first 2 seasons
I think I made it through 3-4 episodes of season 3 before I stopped

>chen got fat
I think Mellisa O'Neil lost the plot somewhere. Visible tats, weird changes in weight, also I suspect she may be pregnant.

I'm worried she might be in with the same people that turned Larry Wachowski into a tranny.

>chen got fat
It was only a matter of time. She used to be a chunker and slimmed down but

Pick it back up for season 4.
Season 3 was being pushed by the guy playing the gaynigger cop, they executed his character in the first few minutes of season 4.
Like they were making a point style executed.

More chen Please!!
I want to impregnate her so bad

that's defund the police and it's as much blm shit as looting nikes
there were probably dozens of other examples but I've literally forgotten every episode

>Cupcake has excaped
I also really liked the ending for season 4, they went from ending with a cliffhanger like they'd done in the past to letting me keep a good feel until the next season.
I appreciated this.

Attached: temp.png (487x377, 295.08K)

S3 has been quite shit.
First few seasons were a lot more grounded in reality to me, even with the wackier stories. It at least went over things that looked like what police should be doing.
3 and 4 onwards brought in a bunch of teenage, family and relationship drama. Nolan's new GF is a fucking shit character. And the police side of things are a lot more schlocky and crazy.

Not it's not. It's literally what actual law enforcement is shouting for. It's doing the right thing, it's caring about people, it's working for the good of society, it's the good message.

And it's not even it's own theme, it's clearly just part of a "unions are corrupt" narrative they're setting up. It's the idealistic Nolan who believes in the good in people vs the Smiddies of the world who are just out to get theirs. It's the Warriors and Guardians theme established during the first season.

And you KNOW black lady cop is going to have something to say about Nolan trying to save everyone. Plus I bet the bald union guy is corrupt.

100% It was comfy but then they went off the rails after George Floyd, everyone tuned out, Nathan Fillion is already preparing to jump over to Resident Alien after it gets cancelled.

>S3
I assume you mean S4.

>Nolan's new GF is a fucking shit character.
I like her, she a cute, and I know girls of that type and she's portrays them well.

>And the police side of things are a lot more schlocky and crazy.
I THINK that's an overcompensation for S3.
I know they're taking a lot of their cues from a Canadian show called 19-2, which means they'll eventually give us this, they just have to repair the damage of S3 first. At least I hope that's what's going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=LtxiokrYpxw

>Resident Alien
I watched the first ep, it didn't grab me. Was I too hasty?

Yes S4. My mistake.

I just had to stop mid way S04 because it got really boring. The community counsel or whatever his name is a boring annoying character with that autistic kid and the lawyer getting caught up with the mafia to save his wife seems to drag the plot abit. Idk whole thing seems sus ngl no cap fr

my dad watches and enjoys. I got into castle late so I'm still a bit burnt out on nathan fillion. I'll probably start watching the rookie in a few years

Too little and too late. Never gonna watch it now

It's really not a show that should be binged.
That's one of the things I actually like the most about it. Because EVERYTHING is meant to be binged now yet everyone except Netflix is still releasing it weekly.
This is a show where a new episode comes out and I can just watch it without having to take notes.

>Too little and too late.
That's a bad attitude. You should always accept meaningful acts of contrition when given earnestly. That's the very core of what Christ taught us.

And when it's coming from hollywood who's default is to just lie and sneer whenever the merchant is accused, it's a big deal that should be taken seriously.