This is the best character in Peacemaker. You may not like it, and a lot of characters are cooler...

This is the best character in Peacemaker. You may not like it, and a lot of characters are cooler, but this is the best one. Also, Halcourt is a Butterfly and has been living on Earth ever since she liquidated the brain of a young girl, and Murn is the newbie here

Attached: 1612661994901.png (360x360, 249.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfsxHMBNPVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s not peacemakers dad

Murn's entire reaction to Economus framing Peacemaker's dad was hilarious. You could tell he just wanted to grab a rolled-up newspaper and beat on him.

Holy fuck, he's the most uninteresting character in the show. He's just a KKK Mary Sue. There's no depth there. Just a character wall that everyone keeps slapping (so far). What would be cool is if he had better weapons than the Butterflies, so after Vigilante defeats him, the White Dragon gives someone the choice of taking his technology

I've rewatched it a bit and you can actually hear him whispering the words "Fuck. You." instead of him just mouthing it. But yeah, it's hilarious to watch Murn ,a Butterfly desperately trying to find some good in humanity constantly run up against human comedic incompetence

Lori Lightfoot is the only character that's not bad but that's not praise.

No fucking clue what you mean by inserting the name of the current mayor of Chicago into the mix. Just use character names like a normal person. The black lesbian is fat, Lightfoot isn't. Nobody knows what the fuck you mean

that's not Vigilante

I think the Butterflies are Space Nazis who lost Space World War 2, Earth is Argentina and Murn is a Space Nazi hunter from Space Israel.

>making a non-Vigilante Peacemaker thread
>pic related

Damn, son. That's fucking hardcore. But from what I know of Murn, it's not a hunter-type situation. It's a prevent the space Nazis from absorbing another innocent planet situation and I don't think he has better tech given the explosives thing
Space Nazi Civil War

Attached: 1641469148995.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

I can never predict plots twists so I had no idea he'd be a butterfly but it makes sense with him talking about how he once had emotions.

why are you spoilering everything

Attached: pe.jpg (240x210, 13.74K)

so people who aren't disgusting phoneposters don't get spoiled, since phoneposters don't give a single fuck about the nuances of reality at all
the fact that you even ask this question is why spoilers exist as a concept in the first place

Lori Lightfoot is the guy OP posted.

It doesn't make sense that the people on the team wouldn't have been checked for butterflies. Gotta be some sort of turncoat.

uh where did you get the spoilers, are they from the comic

Attached: 1640904030679.jpg (827x827, 65.99K)

I like how he wasn't worried about all the white murders because it's payback for whitey not caring about dead blacks, bravo gunn

That user is right. Just use character names. Don’t be that guy.

I doubt anyone but Waller knew there were butterflies on the team

So people who haven't watched the show yet don't get spoiled, weeaboo

It took me so long to realize the reason they're all flat faced during the opening credits is because its making reference to Butterflies not able to really show emotions

I hope White Dragon hooks up with the chink pd.

Since Gunn said that the opening has something to do with the ending and is a bunch of Easter eggs, someone pointed out in a thread the other day that Harcourt and Murn come out of the back door at the same time.

Holy shit that would be funny. Literally the Stonetoss meme but with an Asian.

James Gunn cast him for an unspecified role in GotG 3. It is described as a "complex and powerful" character. Seeing as GotG really only deal with cosmic stuff I'm pretty sure it's The Inbetweener.

Attached: Inbetwwner.jpg (221x175, 16.71K)

He could be The Beyonder. Rumors are that they are setting Secret Wars as the next big saga, post this retarded Kang shit. They'll need the Beyonder for Secret Wars, otherwise it doesn't work.

I have to say, if they're both butterflies, then this scene means a lot more than it might have meant otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=JfsxHMBNPVQ
>Vigilante just being a random human with random speech
>cold, emotionless, alien Harcourt literally not being able to understand
>it passes as a stupid Vigilante moment
>yet you see Halcourt and Murn both in the same frame acting emotionless
>but it really shows how ridiculous Butterflies view human beings as fellow sentient being
>follow-up from Murn talking to Peacemaker about Vigilante
This show becomes better and better the more I watch it

Attached: 1626047611117.png (1857x1049, 1.72M)

>uninteresting
Dudes funny

>Secret Wars

No. They are doing Secret Invasion not Secret Wars. They are two totally different things.

when they do secret invasion will there be a disclaimer like in They Live that says "this movie is not about the jews".

How is he funny? He's the most serious character in the show. He's eager to kill his own son. That's not funny, it's scary. I've never seen a bigger psychopath on my screen

>Halcourt is a Butterfly and has been living on Earth ever since she liquidated the brain of a young girl
Where was this ever shown?

uh... he is the high evolutionary.

If Halcourt is a Butterfly, then that whole conversation she had with Peacemaker before the sniper rifle bit means she's been on Earth since before her host body hit puberty. She's been killing for Waller as a way to fight her own species, not to support America. Vigilante even comments on how it's a "cool" conversation they had

It wasn't. He's speculating. I do think she's a butterfly though. The intro thing has to mean something.