I'm watching Free Guy

I'm watching Free Guy

Attached: pic-2022-02-01-02h13m14s455.jpg (1920x800, 353.01K)

Garbage fucking movie made by people who know nothing about videogames, for people who know nothing about videogames.

why would you expect accuracy in a movie about a video game that seems way too futuristic

Attached: Free.Guy.2021.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].webm (900x374, 2.8M)

>why dont they make anything original???
>THIS MOVIE SUCKED!!!! WHERE THE FUCK WAS MARIO!

Ready Player One did it better, because they made no attempt to explain how the game came to be, where this shitty zoomer-built movie tries. It's painfully unfunny, too. It's literally "lol genius kids and villainous over-the-top corpo fight over literally pulling the power cable"

ehh it's fine, you're being overly critical for a movie aimed at fortnite players

Attached: Free.Guy.2021.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]2.webm (900x374, 2.92M)

Exactly my point, made for people who know nothing about videogames and just think the idea is "cool".

well it's not some big discovery or hidden metaphor you're pointing out there, it's fucking obvious

If you enjoyed it (lol), good for you, bud. I seriously tried, because I like Ryan Reynolds, but it's so fucking stupid, it's painful.

how can i not enjoy it with all these referencerinos ?

Attached: Free.Guy.2021.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]3.webm (900x374, 2.88M)

>blue shirty guy
>GUY
>who is he or she
for fucks sake

They used that exact shot of ninja four or five times in the movie it was like a south park bit.

Is this scene supposed to be live action or uncanny CGI?

I got 40+ minutes into the movie before I couldn't take any more, and I never saw this part, so if suffering through it for one meme is your idea of a good flick, more power to you, user.

Guess i am just able to literally shut my brain off and enjoy a dumb movie

Attached: retarded pepe.jpg (519x544, 50.02K)

>lol just shut your brain off, bro
You just sound mad that I don't like this movie. It's weird. I already conceded that I don't give a shit if you liked it or not. Go ahead and watch it, user.

i didn't tell you to shut your brain off, i said i am able to shut mine...jeez relax user

I'm not

Ok then.

You know this is true because fucking nobody says "free guy," I didn't even realize it was supposed to be a video game-y title. Like people saying fucking toons

it's called free guy because Guy becomes free at the end

Attached: 1588236246146.jpg (345x330, 23K)