Any movies about getting your wisdom teeth removed and being scared?

any movies about getting your wisdom teeth removed and being scared?

Attached: 1628935054299.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

Wisdom teeth don't exist, it's a scam perpetuated by you know who. Have you ever seen a wisdom tooth? Didn't think so.

canine

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 292.07K)

not a movie but the story of I have no mouth and I must scream. It's pretty similar feeling really. Imagine really wanting to scream during it but you can't because all their tools are in your mouth and your mouth is being held open by their devices. You literally can't scream once they start, don't think about it. even if you wanted to

I'm only afraid because if they put me under and I'm all drugged up, I might start saying all sorts of stuff about kikes and niggers and sneed, etc.

Lots of people get them removed, you'll be ok.

Attached: 1624506558180.jpg (458x450, 75.39K)

Literally my worst fear. My grandpop threatened to shoot his black nurse

but what if i want to be someone who still has them

based gramps

Are there any movies about the dentist telling you to get your wisdom teeth removed 10 years ago, and you saying no, and then, 10 years later, you're 30 and now they're impacted, swollen, infected, and have completely misaligned your front teeth and no you're too afraid to go back and admit you where wrong so you just sit and suffer

Haha just imagine haha I'd love to see kino about this fictional scenario haha

Attached: 1642018778006.jpg (668x712, 128.86K)

Castaway

Attached: 14772539_4.jpg (360x240, 18.25K)

just do it bro your dentist doesnt give a shit

Just keep asking for more anesthetics if anything aches even remotely. Also, get your painkiller jab as fast as possible afterwards.

their entire career/industry is fixing your teeth, not scolding you bro. I promise they don't give a fuck, don't even tell them about the scenario 10 years ago, they will fix your teeth in exchange for money it's a very straight forward transaction that doesn't need to have pride involved

This poster is a dentist and a liar.

Lots of people get assraped too, logical fallacy much stupid frogfren? Bye

They are Jews and just want your money. They don’t care about you in a positive way or a negative way.

This, pretty much exactly. Not to mention what they do to your eyes

but people willingly get wisdom teeth removed, not many people want to be assraped

I asked to keep my wisdom teeth when I was under I have no recollection of doing this, and I threw them away when I got home. Not sure Why I wanted to keep them. But you guys will be fine.

they wont care, you literally have no control over it you basically have dementia. just dont have any family in the room

OP does

only by handsome you..

dentistry is mostly a scam

bro just remember you absolutely have a chance at dying when they anesthetize you