She seems a little on tilt these days

she seems a little on tilt these days

Attached: 1636867274666.jpg (1078x1352, 734.67K)

you just know they did an absolute job on her. when you think of her transitioning as a defense mechanism to make herself less attractive to "them" it makes a lot more sense

is this your idea of fun? posting the same shitty low level post over and over again

>she

HUR HUR MOM I SAID IT AGAIN

reminder that Elliot has a bigger dick than you.

Such a homophobic shirt. Trans kids getting raped by gays is just part of the lifestyle, get over it!

Attached: 1634075838112.jpg (591x591, 57.23K)

>she

sneed

why are they so pro-grooming? i'm asking unironically.

Well yeah it's not like plastic cocks bigger than mine are an uncommon occurrence.

They're prepping society for pedophile primae noctis.

no one cares why you're ill, dumbass

>go from a reasonably attractive girl with a tight little body to a short, creepy manlet

well done """"""""Elliot""""""""

jah

I can't wait until Hollywood gets pressured by trannies into casting her in something, it's gonna be hilarious

Out of all people I expected Eliot to stay female and the fridge to go full surgery dick and balls, but its the other way around.
I'd smash the fridge now

>gender isn’t real, its a social construct
>children are affected by society enough to discern their own gender
>can’t decide if you should drink alcohol or not till 21
>shouldn’t have any autonomy over your own life including your bedtime at that age
Can anyone recommend me kinos about explaining inconsistencies in stated beliefs?

She didn't get phinoplasty or whatever it's called yet.

she should die

Bas3d.

They told me I could be anything I wanted. So I became a chud.

No one cares about f2m. You cant say dilate or whatever. Stick to the script.

What dick exactly?

You'd be tilted too if you were a malnourished looking vegan who'd recently just got divorced from their lesbian wife immediately after announcing to the world that you identify as a man despite not looking like a Benjamin Button looking ass Burn Gorman whose acting prospects are slim because no one wants to watch a ghoulish looking manlet on the screen kek.

based

2000:
>Dad I think I'm gay.
>Why, son?
>Because I love you and you're a boy.
>Love you, too, son.

2020:
>Dad, I think I'm a girl.
>LET'S GET YOU ON HORMONE TREATMENTS TODAY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

More like low on tit

imagine going to the dentist and being like "i have to take a picture of my political shirt to show how supportive I am" deranged

>2000:
>>Dad I think I'm gay.
>>Why, son?
>>Because I love you and you're a boy.

Attached: 1643597613120.gif (220x180, 602.56K)

Oh, are you one of those people that pretends people can change genders? I mean, sure, in public. This is an anonymous board though. No need to pretend here my MAN.