There is no $20

there is no $20

Attached: 1635664560583.jpg (700x350, 38.19K)

making fun of a man who was murdered. edgy.

chillax man

There is no Fentanyl just a knee

I have come to pay my respects, St. Floyd of the Fentanyl

Attached: ErWG33NVoAMPGuB.jpg (1389x1780, 636.61K)

>What are you trying to tell me, that I can't breathe?

No Neo, I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

not nice bros
Any Forums is a friendly board for negroes

Every time I look at this nigger I can’t help but laugh because of all the memes

>man
>murdered

Lol. Two lies in one sentence. Nice try, kike.

>You think that's air I'm breathing?

You can punch that old lady. Don't think you can. Know You Can.

>Any Forums is an imageboard, user. That imageboard is our enemy.
>When you're in a thread, you look around, what do you see? Incels, Zoomers, Cucks... the very posts of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these posters are still a part of this board, and that makes them shitposters.
>You have to understand, most of these anons are not ready to be banned. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependant on this board that they will report your post to protect it.
>Were you listening to me user? Or were you replying to the tranny in the red dress?
>I was...
>Look again.

>Freeze it.

Attached: morpheus-laurence-fishburne-matrix-4[1].jpg (940x550, 46.96K)

>This -- this isn't 4channel?
>No. It's another shitpost designed to teach you one thing: If you're not one of us, you are one of them.
>What are they?
>Unpaid janitors. They caan move in and out of any thread still bumped on Any Forums. That means that any tranny shitposting in your thread is potentially a janny.
>Inside Any Forums, they clean it up, and they do it for free.

Attached: The+Matrix+Reeves+Fishburne+Weaving[1].jpg (650x388, 25.28K)

Overdosing on fentanyl isn't an equivalent to getting murdered.

He wasn't murdered.

Kek

Oops, I've accidentally taken both pills. I'm freaking out.

Why can’t leftists hear a joke without getting triggered?

even at an anime expo surely they have enough self respect to not admit furries

autopsy showed he didn't overdose

lol

You think that's air your breathing?

He died of covid chud

oh, oh no, he's not at an anime expo... he's not an anime expo at all

Attached: CAN'T WAKE UP.png (258x266, 74.27K)

my uncle was murdered by his own brain which used hands to pack his mouth full of butter and sugar for fifty years and forced him not to exercise, but we still make fun of his fat ass

I never did hear whether the bill was, in acutal fact, fake. Did that even come up in the trial?

Then there's the question of whether he passed it intentionally (or was mentally capable of doing so at the time). It is quite possible that he was given a counterfeit and was unaware of it, although this admittedly stretches credulity.

anybody can say anything on the internet isn’t it great

but Derek Chauvin was found guilty on all charges in the court of law by a jury of his own peers

Autopsy showed he had lethal amount in his system and there were conflicting autopsies. Political sham trial.

Did you see how he was acting in the store? He was already saying he couldn't breathe before the cops even showed up, and dancing around like a lunatic.

Based retard.
Yeah, a cashier is just gonna call the cops over a real $20, lmfao.
Ignore that he became belligerent and was put in handcuffs, surely he was just an innocent bystander and not in any way responsible for getting murdered by box lung.

>he believes in the US Justice System now, after pissing and moaning about le mass incarcerated black men and le death penalty his entire life
Lol

people do it all the time retard

I'm glad he's dead

>blacks should comply with law enforcement
>but also fuck the justice system

It literally did though

I regularly check bills and several real ones have the characteristic dark brown marking that the thing says only show up on counterfeits. There's a difference between the mom and pop shop calling the cops over a suspected counterfeit, even an obvious one, and then actually establishing that the thing was fake in some sort of official record. It's like you don't understand how the legal process works. I live in Minneapolis and I'm happy he's dead btw but still, there is a formalism to all this.