I dont get it

I dont get it

Attached: 1622887632684.jpg (1536x2048, 362.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovo6zwv6DX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's blind.

i got the ezra miller thread deleted by pretending to be a leftist

The movie is all about how the bible is a powerful tool to control people. Eli is an anagram for lie and he is also blind (blind to the truth)
It is mostly a criticism on religion

Walk by faith not by sight

Yeah, well, the action was shit. Denzel did 'Training Day' , which was great, don't get me wrong. Then he did 'American Gangster' which was a different story but he basically played a watered down version of Alonzo. And Then he got into action shit. That's the way I used to think about it. But when you look at his entire career this dude has been horrible at picking out roles. The fact that he's even noticed is a testament to his on screen presence. Denzel has had a very shitty carreer when it comes to movies. I never liked his movies, just him.

ok what are some picks he should’ve done

>we need a copy of the 1611 king James Bible
>I got you senpai....in the beginning
>oh well you can start at the book of Mathew because we already have a Torah in our archives

Fucking based

I wouldn't put it past him to go for some elderly god in capeshit movies.. Haven't watched the Shakespeare movie. Equalizer my ass

The world is blind. He's the only one with true vision.

Jannies are on a power trip right now. they're deleting every other god damn thread

Attached: 1642047747255.jpg (225x225, 7.37K)

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For we walk by faith, not by sight

the thread was on topic and so were my posts
they simply revealed too much about the narrative and that’s dangerous

This thread is blessed

In my opinion? Philadelphia was great, he was still boss. More character studies. Which I feel 'American Gangster' was, but it was the movie he picked right after 'Training Day'. It was like he was playing the same part twice.

he was basically a black man who was based, or what we in the business call a based black man

he memorized the Bible

You can see the writing in the wall. The wicked elite are trying to secure their enterprise, but the Lord is about to send his son back for vengeance

Holy based

is it good or bad? who is ezra miller?

Eli is just a hebrew name meaning God is the highest

yeah

Attached: C32CEBC6-FD9F-41C7-AA27-AF2A996ACE13.jpg (1244x954, 63.24K)

>oh well you can start at the book of Mathew because we already have a Torah in our archives
the Torah only contains Genesis Exodus Leviticus Deuteronomy and Numbers though
he'd need to start at Joshua

What does a humble man do?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 538.22K)

well i wasn’t trying to get it deleted
it was about some feminist movie he’s playing a nazi in

Meant to say Tanakh. Please forgive me my brother

>Which I feel 'American Gangster' was, but it was the movie he picked right after 'Training Day'.
After Training Day he did John Q, Antwone Fisher, Out of Time, Man On Fire, The Manchurian Candidate, Inside Man, & Deja Vu before American Gangster. 6 years passed.

I don't watch niggers on my television OR use nigger vernacular on the internet (based, nigga, dat)

There's not really anything to 'get' in this one.

pretty keyed but you do you, boo

You're doing God's work, user

Omega based

Fuck you. I don't even need to wiki that to know you've got your chronology all fucked up.

We don't want no jive-ass turkeys up in here

Don't tease me like this user

You are forgiven
I'd actually like to see a mainstream translation use the LXX for the OT instead of the Masoretic Text, considering our oldest LXX is substantially older than the Masoretic Text, and is slightly different in virtually every messianic prophecy.

What a feeling!

youtube.com/watch?v=ovo6zwv6DX4

Training Day - 2001
John Q - 2002
Antwone Fisher - 2002
Out of Time - 2003
Man On Fire - 2004
The Manchurian Candidate - 2004
Inside Man - 2006
Deja Vu - 2006
American Gangster - 2007

he stole eli's book

The synogaug of Satan can no longer hide. I can sense that people have a disgusting vibration whenever one of (((them))) walks by. In genesis, after he tricked eve, God made him lower than all the beasts of the field. Meaning a cockaroach has more importance than him and his kind. He's about to start ww3 and chip everyone so that he can make us all abominable to the Lord but his plans are failing and he's being chased into a trap just as the book of Job talked about

Devil With a Blue Dress BTFOs them all