Any Forums tries to tell me korean shows aren't pozzed and anti-white commie propaganda

>Any Forums tries to tell me korean shows aren't pozzed and anti-white commie propaganda
>Netflix's newest shill job is literally called "All of United States Are Dead"
Nice try schlomo, be subtler next time.

Attached: 1643487921-1.jpg (1000x563, 91.73K)

>korean
So ... which Japanese film, series, manga or novel is this one a cheap copy off?

amerifat pigs deserve to die

i want the mean girl with the stick to bully me

>Korean
The name of the show is clearly written in American. It's a US show you retard, not a Korean one.

pretending to be retarded is low iq, fren.

Attached: zombie.jpg (1292x874, 115.2K)

what's the show on the bottom?

>So ... which Japanese film, series, manga or novel is this one a cheap copy off?

Highschool of the Dead. A pretty good manga, and the anime is good fanservice anime with big bouncy tits.

I think this pic is wrong. It should be American zombie movies/shows first then onions bug chink zombies movies/shows

No idea what that series is or why you're using reddit-tier wojak memes, but you must be aware that it's literally always Korean shit that American audiences lose their shit over, not the original Japanese media with higher production value that the Korean shit imitates.

Attached: 785468643.jpg (896x633, 259.54K)

Attached: 1612555433825.jpg (1798x2810, 1.59M)

The best girl died in the second episode. Fuck this show

>original Japanese media with higher production value
kek, got me on that one, didn't even see it coming

japanese """""acting"""""""""

Attached: acting.webm (764x430, 2.82M)

nobody seemed to care for your joke but I appreciated it

>korean show gets high ratings
>neckbeards get angry about it for whatever reason
>brings up grorious japan and how everything from japan is better because IT JUST IS! I'M TOTALLY NOT A WEEABOO!
>every time without fail
Why are weebs so afraid of Korea taking over? In 30-50 years, there won't even be any pure Koreans left to make K-pop, TV shows or movies. They'll be mixed or too old.

Attached: 1427225156158.jpg (300x287, 41.38K)

Seething jealousy from the europoor

Attached: 1643670026407.png (750x1771, 205.14K)

Come on, user. You cannot possibly believe that any of those Korean Netflix shits you consume is in any way original. I mean, look at the most obvious example:
>Japanese author writes Battle Royale
>It gets a manga adaptation and a live action one, both of which are mostly ignored in the west despite giving birth to a genre
>American author writes Hunger Games, a straight-up copy with worse writing, creates hype, but also gets lots of ridicule
>Korea/Netflix does the same shit with Squid Game, but with even worse writing: Morons everywhere lose their shit and celebrate it as an innovative idea.

Same thing with Parasyte, which is so bad it even got an Oscar!

Attached: 1625582605605.png (777x528, 141.84K)

Only 56% of them are white. Probably much less than that.

Attached: white genocide2.png (274x134, 5.4K)