This was better than the Karl Urban version in every way

This was better than the Karl Urban version in every way.

Attached: judge dredd.jpg (522x650, 38.18K)

Rob Schneider’s character was shit his screen time needed to be cut 70 percent. also Anderson > Hershey

Said the retarded contrarian.

its offensively unfunny despite playing itself as a comedy.

I agree with the opposite of that.

The only thing that annoyed me about the Karl Urban one was that Urban himself seemed so tiny in the Dredd outfit.

The weird thing about that is he's actually 6'1 and kinda build, where Stallone is 5'9 and hadn't even started juicing yet.

>Dredd gets the girl and rides off into the sunset to live happily ever after
Is this faithful to the comics? I've never read them.

No Dredd takes The Long Walk like three times.

The comics are basically parodying the USA while satirising Britain.
Almost impossible for Americans to get that right.

The costume and bike is like the comic, i hated how they changed that in dredd.

It’s weird because it’s more like the comics, but the Dredd version is just better. I like both styles.

First would be better without Rob Schneider everywhere

No.

Attached: 1625371855375.jpg (328x370, 15.53K)

based

The Stallone version is actually pretty good if you compare it to the early Dredd comics which were more campy and had comic relief characters. If only Stallone kept his helmet on. The Urban version is truer to the modern Dredd.
Been several years since I watched the Stallone version though so I dunno how well it holds up and how accurate it is to early Dredd.

Stallone is disqualified by default just for taking the helmet off. Not acceptable. It's Hollywood bullshit.

Attached: 6533453.png (655x522, 31.32K)

literally

the comic is a comedy

This.

Haha le contrarian moron position.

Attached: Wrong.gif (480x287, 667.22K)

Demolition Man is a better Judge Dredd movie than Judge Dredd and actually gives Dredd a run for its money in being true to the comics because
>its offensively unfunny despite playing itself as a comedy.
Dredd (Karl Urban) has virtually no comedy whatsoever.
Judge Dredd is unfunny.
Demolition Man is funny as fuck and has a lot of biting sarcasm about the future world. This is essential to the world of Judge Dredd (comics).

Attached: Demo.jpg (1000x1494, 173.14K)