Which is your favourite Godfather film? For me, it's part one

Which is your favourite Godfather film? For me, it's part one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-101101_Chrome.jpg (1080x1349, 638.33K)

We wuz Godfather

The one where the bitch has her tits out when they're doing coke. I think movies are gay but that scene was good

Attached: Ddq0q7MVwAAoGvF.jpg (767x514, 84.37K)

I mean, charging him at this point is just a hat on a hat. He'll be fucking miserable the rest of his life regardless.

>Look how they massacred my jogger

Jesus, imagine being a quadruplegic in jail. We're talking next level rape. At that point you're just an unwilling series of holes.

Mama mia! I thought Italians were white?

lol americans literally try to kill people for violating traffic laws. trurly the land of the free

>that headline
America is not a real country

No one hates Americans more than Americans.

Attached: 1492080653685.jpg (500x460, 81.07K)

This shit sucks

Wtf

Even if he was speeding, do people deserve to get shot in the back?

Inb4 bootlickers disagree because the kid is black

most people don't pull a gun on a cop over a traffic violation. some people don't violate traffic laws while riding with highly illegal shit. some people aren't too bright though.

The kid was 15. You have to be 16 to get your license. The officer had no choice.

every now and then I just cant deal with Any Forums

this is one of those times

Why should he escape the consequences of his actions just because he was shot trying to run from cops? Fuck this dumb fuck.

Dilate faggot

>Even if he was speeding, do people deserve to get shot in the back?
Read up on case law before you spout 70IQ Facebook takes. It's completely lawful to shoot someone "muh in muh back" if they have committed a violent felony or the officer has reason to believe they are going to commit one.

Stop pretending you have this faggy cowboy morality that you apply in no other areas of life.

Attached: 1606603017165.jpg (800x480, 128.63K)

(you)

>Hurrr durrrr. He's coming right for me!! He ran away unarmed, i feared for my life!!

Stfu

>another Hollywood blackwashing
Fuck this crap

Don't commit assault if you don't want shot to death retard. Btw Kyle walked lmao.