Is it ok for women to propose to men like this?

Is it ok for women to propose to men like this?

Attached: [email protected] (1224x1794, 157.04K)

I turned down a woman who did kek

If you're into femdom sure.

why not

I want a father-in-law so I could get money from him. Tim is very clearly wrong by every metric - legal, moral, otherwise- to harass me and he should be punished for it. I can continue making him my bitch in front of all of you if he won't pay up.

yea, it should be standard actually
marriage used to be a man claiming a woman but now it’s about a woman claiming a man

Yeah, Tim. Your "good name" run thru the mud. Cause I am god damn certain Alexa's mom thought you were the sexiest man of all time before I started mocking you. Yeah, certainly.

Not really, but if a woman did this to me I would feel very happy.

I just want to feel wanted

Attached: 1612871494202.jpg (400x604, 38.73K)

Absolutely.

Attached: D52144B7-9F35-46B5-9A97-54FFE666A06A.png (998x1032, 1.17M)

But you never will.

Attached: 1611611766804.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

It might be ok if the guy doesn't act like a woman like in your pic related.

>those legs on that guy
Dude looks like a crane wtf

>that person kneeling before you? They’re dominating you

what?

>This is how I'll dominate Kakorot!

Attached: 60c.png (600x906, 591.54K)

Hah, in the thumbnail it just looks like he’s thoughtfully considering the merits of her offer.

I can't think of anything less attractive than a guy who's waiting for the girl to propose, lmao

The wife is taking the man role in that position. At least I think that's what he meant.

Kek

lol, I mean I guess, but it looks really goofy and dishonest. Like they're trying too hard to subvert their roles simply as a performance piece.
If a woman wanted to propose it should be more in line with a pic related scenario. It's a far more genuine feminine expression of love.

Attached: 5867567.jpg (626x939, 187.14K)

The whole concept of a marriage proposal is the man submitting to the approval of the woman.

It might be okay. But it is absolutely not okay for any man to ever react like the man in that picture.

you’re gay?

>please... can you make me the happiest man in the world by... signing a contract that entitles you to half of my assets and future payments from me to support your lifestyle if you ever get bored of me?
do modern men really?

Why would that make someone gay?? No, I'm straight.

Correct

that's what I'm saying.

I'd accept if she was making more money. No risk on my behalf.

i'm surprised women don't propose more often. the entire arrangement is a huge benefit for them... the concept of men ASKING to enter this horrible situation is amazing. i can't believe anyone can look at society and think "wow women have it rough"

Yes, but a large part of the gesture is that the typical role of the proposer is that they are the dominant one of the relationship. They get on their knee to say "in this moment I relinquish my power to ask for your permission". If you're already the submissive one what are you getting on your knee for?

No it is not and anyone that says it is is too far gone.

Horrible, why? Because you want don't want to be monogamous? I think you'll find that has more drawbacks than benefits.

Men are phisically stronger than women, so prehistoric societies geared torwards men being dominant. However, that doesn't mean that there is a "natural higher order" that says that women (but not men) have to be subservient, that they have to be homemakers and not workers, that they have to be prude, that they can't take part in politics, etc., etc., etc.

And he's having sex with a 9/10 blonde girl.
Seethe for me.

in the good old days the wifes father would have to bribe the groom with usually a house or similar massive amount of wealth, because the woman would need to be taken care of for decades it would usually still be a losing deal
how far we've fallen

Disgusting mugging in the background.

>Men are phisically stronger than women
That's a natural higher order
>prehistoric societies geared torwards men being dominant
Because they lived closer to nature

You can be monogamous without marriage. Marriage doesn't make love stronger it just makes the consequences worse (for men)