Sliders

Anyone ever watch this as a kid? I'm re-watching it now and its very comfy.

Attached: sliders.jpg (680x1000, 72.58K)

Still holds up today

The first couple seasons are good.
It becomes garbage after John Rhys Davies character is killed off.

dat dinosaur CGI

I'm watching the pilot episode now and were college classes way smaller in the 90s? He does like some sort of Physics degree and there was only about 10 people in his class

Reminder the woman in that image pissed off the producers so much they wrote off her character by way of her being captured and enslaved in a literal rape camp where she is impregnated constantly.

grew up on this show

it is excellent

>In a 2014 interview at the Toulouse Game Show, Rhys-Davies stated that the inability to get writers that had read science fiction in the first place led to the show's downfall, and their inexperience in the area led to the show often repurposing ideas from other works. He said, "We did an episode like Tremors, one like Twister, one like The Night of the Living Dead and even one like Doctor Moreau's Island, using the film's original masks!" He found the writers were just "looting" these ideas rather than using these as a tribute, pointing to one episode where Quinn needed to cross an invisible bridge and on approaching the writer about it, discovered he had never seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade which Rhys-Davies had starred in and simply used the idea instead of toying with the meta nature of the scene.[6]
>For Rhys-Davies, "the breaking point for me was when I walked in and saw the writers sitting around looking at a DVD of Species which had just been released and saying: 'Look, we could take a bit of that scene there and a bit of that scene there.'

It was on repeat here constantly but I think they never purchased rights for more than first two seasons so I don't even know how it went then

the made it home but left because his mom fixed the squeak in his gate really got me for some reason

Why can't they make shows like this anymore? It's not like it would be expensive.

Attached: Everything I say is right.jpg (555x644, 31.03K)

people don't like episodic anymore

Why was Quinn 2 in the first Episode such a dick?

Every week me, my sister and mom would watch it when the episodes came out. I still remember when they slid to the world where Quinn Mallory was a chick, and they kissed each other.

Wasnt there one world they went to where everyone was a nudist?

I remember watching it at the weekend with my father and older brother. Xena and Hercules too.

kino Goose in his prime

Forgot pic related

Attached: 53d5172e785ed_-_ryan-gosling-hercules-2.jpg (480x658, 93.58K)

reading that image my first thought was about godzilla fucking rodan

I'd like to see it come back for a short new season. Maybe just 5 or 6 episodes just to have Quinn get some closure.

>were college classes way smaller in the 90s?
yes, less people went to and stayed in college in the 90's
class size depends on the course popularity and the major/specialization of all the students.
also in the 90's no one want to study science it was all about business courses.

>also in the 90's no one want to study science it was all about business courses.
Yeah the Asian kid even jokes about that in the episode. He says his father wanted him to study Law instead of Science.