Mfw sea level rises 1 mm per century

>mfw sea level rises 1 mm per century

Attached: 1622950581551.png (334x331, 155.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extinctionclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IF YOU DON'T STOP HECKIN CLIMATE CHANGE THEN SWEDEN AND DENMARK WILL DROWN!!!!! WHERE WILL THE SOMALIANS GOOOOOO?!?!?!?!

it's more like 1cm per century you chud

>noooo climate change
>buys house right on the waters edge

Not gonna lie, I would have liked the movie if it wasn't so filled with some of the Hollywood's most annoying virtue-signaling leftists that have a fuckload of skeletons in the closet like JLaw and Meryl Streep

Attached: AAAAQVHpNQEmksHBN8M254yOzeOL9RGT1LtrWS0uT0fsdjt1mX87TbErVzR5zQaHWJJFKHKCbkixDbFe8hW5uzXAw-EVVVWB9E9cAu73yg0LbzdOfDro17_PReKYqlrFSYdRG5IqxA56qt66uVPmN2ohCImk[1].jpg (1045x551, 210.91K)

Read a book. It's literally over for the human race.
There are 3000 tigers living now compared to 100K just 50 years ago.

Attached: limit.jpg (173x291, 8.49K)

what do tigers have to do with the survival of the human """race"""

Surely they should evolve to deal with their new environment, that's science :^)

tiger king alone had more than that

I don’t believe in man made climate change. I think the earth is not heating up in any unnatural way.

I wish a comet would finally come destroy us all. The last days would be fun.

>women want to fuck this

Good thing about science is that it doesn't care what you believe.

Attached: RDT_20211202_2339066514315087355592324.jpg (573x708, 39.29K)

so you admit its rising? checkmate chud.

how is that good, if it did there would be no bug eatin' and pod livin'

if they had been wrong all along and the meteor was the size of a small house this would've been a great movie

so tell chinamen to stop eating tiger penis

LMAO here are some facts:
-By 2030 the amount of oil we find will not be enough to sustain our increasing economic expansion
-It is estimated that since 1980 60% of species are literally extinct.
-If you look at a graph of world C02 ppm to average world temperature the graphs are highly correlated and in the recent decades we pumped 10x more C02 in the atmosphere than the earth has never seen.

TLDR: The earth has a balance mechanism to maintain equilibrium so since the impact of man on earth was so violent, earth's response will also be extremely violent.

just 8 more years broskis

>LMAO here is some made up bs
ok

>extinctionclock.org/

Let's be perfectly honest, If there was a serious problem, nuclear would be pushed for.

Attached: Stop climate change.jpg (960x844, 86.28K)

2 more weeks!!!!

Tiger population goes down 97% in a century, human population triples in a century. Simple math here, the tigers were eating all the people

I believe climate change is being sped up by humans but I don’t care. There’s literally nothing I can do about it so it’s not my problem to solve. I don’t dump tons of trash in the ocean or pump mass amounts of harmful chemicals into the atmosphere. Calling out regular people on climate change is like yelling at a fourth grader for not doing anything to prevent the collapse of the housing market.