LOST

extremely late to the party, just finished this. those final few episodes (especially the last one) made up for the shitty parts ten times over

Attached: 1643672034839.jpg (1000x1500, 125.74K)

Did they die

everyone dies sometime, kiddo

Pure kino,no show is perfect no matter what fanboys might have you think. There will never be another show like lost(watching it for the third time now, the only thing that disappoints me is the depressing music that plays in my head at night and cant sleep)

I admit that I was tempted to drop it a few times especially at the temple but I'm very, very glad that I didn't

From what I remember they ruined the whole serious by the last episode.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 367full-yessica-kumala.jpg (352x535, 29.87K)

I probably missed something very obvious, but why did jacob need a candidate? was he just bored after 2000 years?

why did he do it

also haven't watched it a long while, but he probably knew his brother was going to find a way to kill him

i've seen some fans try to pretend that Richard is morally better than Ben somehow. blows my mind. Richard and Jacob aren't necessarily evil but i would not call either of them "good"

but what was stopping the brother from doing the same to jacob's replacement? I didn't really get what the island's protector did or why he needed to die in order for the black smoke to escape
couldn't he just have taken the sub when he used christian's body?

ben was comically evil when he was in charge of the others and I didn't really get why. what was with all the torture stuff, like strapping alex's bf in that chair?

he's just a lil stinker. like bugs bunny but fucked up

he was pretty fucked yeah, especially when he taunts kate by giving her a nice meal and pretty dress before she's sent off to do slave work. he was like a bond villain, so many characters behaved strangely or downright evil just to build mystique and tension. the others were completely ruined for me when they just became some boring science dudes

What a shit show only equalled by it's smoothbrained fanbase

Attached: Lost Ending.gif (237x125, 1.23M)

>let's send our only surgeon out to singlehandedly infiltrate a group of unknown people
amazing plan ben

Attached: 1643675135036.png (2560x1438, 2.81M)

Go back to your niggertranny capeshit

Benjamin is my favorite character but thinking about his progression is so funny

everyone's their only something or other

im ashamed to admit, but when i first watched lost 3 or 4 years back i had reactions same as that meme basedboy to new star trek trailer

i was so disappointed by season 6, it felt like writers just gave up. only good episode i remember is called ab eterno if im not mistaken, the one about how richard got to the island

i rewatched until season 6 last year. i still had a good time, but lost is one of those shows that will never be as good as they were on the first viewing. not unusual considering it relies on mystery

Attached: 1620231748984.jpg (1000x750, 319.26K)

She tossed his salad. asian like that

why was he acting so god damn creepy tho?

also fuck him for not slashing charlies neck when he had a chance i couldnt stand that little bitch

then they could've sent their only gardener or something, the dude just got cancer a few days before the plane crashed and he decided to send away his only surgeon
also, why didn't he just take the sub back to land and have an operation there? why didn't they just take all the women there to give birth, then return? LOST has an absurd amount of plot holes

>if you don’t like this shit you like other shit

what causes a person to think in such simplistic terms?

fuckin a right fuck charlie

>also, why didn't he just take the sub back to land and have an operation there? why didn't they just take all the women there to give birth, then return?
leaving/returning to the the island is difficult because it's always on the move, so you can't know exactly what part of the ocean you're/it's in

>it relies on mystery
More like it relies upon jerking the audience around and when you know that’s all their doing, the show has nothing else.

It’s basically the prisoner except without a coherent reason for all the jerking around.

The point was to have women get pregnant, carry a child to term, and give birth on the island. Not just to have children on the island.

this was impossible because it was the first phase of the Egyptian afterlife where people are judged for the events/choices of their life and their hearts are weighed and if found heavier than a feather, they are sent to oblivion, otherwise paradise. And the unborn kids all immediately go to paradise.

they seemed to come and go just fine with the sub, dharma made the island a small country by bringing loads of people there. ben took a trip just to spite widmore, I'm sure something as pressing as spinal surgery could've been arranged
>Not just to have children on the island.
why did they kidnap the children then?

> why did they kidnap the children
Because that was the only means of “reproduction” available to them

Why ask such a stupid question?