Congrats user. You've got the budget and duties for Deadliest Warrior Season 4. What are your matchups?

Congrats user. You've got the budget and duties for Deadliest Warrior Season 4. What are your matchups?

Attached: 81lXYv1xvIL._SL1406_.jpg (1000x1406, 277.77K)

Einzatzgruppen vs Antifa.

silverback vs grizzly

Confederates vs SS Waffen

Attached: A36863A3-CAB0-4BBC-8442-CE6B854D05B8.jpg (3500x2400, 874.23K)

Samurai vs the yakuza

Me vs crippling loneliness and being a loser

Whats the point? Confederates would demolish nazi chuds.

British SAS vs who?

everytime i see this image i get so FUCKING MAD about how nasty chunky and disgusting her cankles are. I do not care that she is pregnant if your fucking nasty body looks like that, cover that shit up. When i bulk in the winter i wear sweats till i cut back to an acceptable weight.

I'd love to see a Halloween edition of slashers vs slashers. Jason vs Freddy vs Leatherface etc. Imagine the mess a chainsaw would make of a gel torso. And then that doctor comes out and goes, "yeah he's fucking dead."

Made too many of these over the years
>Charlemagne vs Belisarius
>Che Guevara vs Ahmad Shah Massoud
>Charles XII vs Tipu Sultan
>Duke of Wellington vs Robert E Lee
>MACV-SOG vs Rhodesian Light Infantry
>SAS vs ??? (delta force maybe)
>US Marines vs Soviet Guard Soldiers (WWII)
And other I’ve forgotten

>remember IRA vs Taliban a few days ago
>have a chuckle thinking about how they made sure the IRA "won"

The IRA were glorified bank robbers, the Taliiban would absolutely roll them in a battle. But, there were too many "bro I'm 1/16th irish bro up the rah" types in the target audience and it was 2007 so they couldn't show that outcome.

This thread would probably be better posted on /his/

Nah it was more that season 1-2 were “Deadliest Weapon” and they factored in other stuff in season three. The IRA nail bomb got a ton of kills for instance.

I remember the "George Washington vs Napoleon" episode where they gave the victory to Washington.
Man, I don't give a shit what you think of those two, Napoleon is considered the greatest tactical genius in military history and Washington was remarked at the time as being a mediocre commander.

did they 1v1 or was it squad?

Squad.
Not that it mattered. They described Napoleon as basically 19th century Hitler and Washington as a mild version of how Brad Neely portrays him

Superman vs Goku.

>Washington as a mild version of how Brad Neely portrays him
6-foot-20, fuckin' killin' for fun

a squad of special forces vs a roman legion

Arete

>tipu sultan AND duke of wellington
not many people know that both of them jobbed IRL to some literal who king called as Pazhassi Raja

>Superman vs Goku.
They already settled their differences in a rap battle

Good shit bro. I'm former USMC but my feeble mind that just reads books on military history and training I also feel SAS and Delta is a good match-up. Hell they absolutely work together.

You mean Para-Marines WW2 Era right? Such an interesting time in our history

Attached: 1593267734761.png (832x1148, 1.29M)

Antifa vs patriot front or some other right wing group

Tranny vs a mirror