Dey hea!

dey hea!

Attached: 1626497451776.jpg (1500x1080, 149.36K)

WE

call me crazy but I just don't think a 350lb woman would make an effective field agent.

I don't care how many times you shill it on here I'm not watching Peacemaker give us Rat Catcher II Gunn you fuck

Attached: rat catcher.jpg (1400x700, 90.24K)

>he doesn’t know about episode 6

you don’t want to see tilly in star trek discovery then

This is literally what superhero fanboys have been pissing themselves over making multiple threads about?
Holy fuck.....

Attached: 1638390479515.jpg (388x371, 25.77K)

>IS THAT. . .A BLACK PERSON IN MY KINO??? AUGHHHH I'M LOSING MY MIND! SAVE ME Any Forums ECHO CHAMBER!

Attached: 1613248231525.png (645x970, 92.91K)

>that scene where vigilante accidentally shot her during the fight then said “I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE GORILLA”
Jesus Christ gunn

>>IS THAT. . .A BLACK PERSON IN MY KINO??? AUGHHHH I'M LOSING MY MIND! SAVE ME Any Forums ECHO CHAMBER!

Attached: 1643552866077.png (685x767, 151.33K)

>dey hea!
What the fuck does this even mean? It's not that easy to learn the language but then there is niggerspeak affecting the language, sjw retards with all non-binary shit etc. Sometimes I think to stop learning english whatsoever

>IS THAT. . .A BLACK PERSON IN MY KINO??? AUGHHHH I'M LOSING MY MIND! SAVE ME Any Forums ECHO CHAMBER!

Attached: 1641839234068.png (1024x1200, 396.68K)

Attached: maga.png (479x472, 284.98K)

what is the point of this character? she doesn't do shit.
rat girl is absolute kino. Portuguese women are pure kino.

PS: who else is completely unsurprised the black dude was a butterfly? i literally figured it out the second they mentioned the government kept shutting it down

it's kino though

>400lb black woman
>is supposedly a combat expert
you don't see any issue with this? Like even in a world of superheroes and aliens that's just a tad ridiculous. Like what if the villain is in a hideout that isn't ADA compliant? Is she just going to wait outside?

HBO has been pozzed faggotry for a while now. It specifically caters to minorities.

The CEO of nigger school

Attached: 1635871952064.webm (480x480, 1.71M)

If Kingpin can be large and a match for Spider-Man, then why not?

Attached: ddu36p3-92a9a5ad-3974-4a09-8fe8-295c50259fae.jpg (720x1049, 774.37K)

Have decided that she is one of us. Leave her alone.

i'm not sure why but the show is seemingly setting her character up. the only thing she's done was shoot that asian twink. you'd think she would have had a badass CGI action scene by now where she 360 crushes some guy

She’s not an effective field agent you autist, the whole point is shes only there cause of nepotism (waller’s kid) she’s easily the most incompetent out of all of them and portrayed that way (which is saying a lot considering they’re all legit retards)

>echo chamber

Stop discussing. Just get angry and post wojaks.

It doesn't, she knows that the team knows that her mother who pulled strings to get it fixed knows that. Thankfully this is a throwaway group that no one gives a fuck about if they succeed or not so quality of field agents is not a issue.

Yes, that’s part of the joke. You can’t even comprehend a capeshit tv series, congrats.

If it was echo chamber like whatever subreddit/groomscord you crawled from, posts like that would end up deleted, instead we have to endure your pederasty

>character puts on a helmet for one scene
>smug frogposter uses thus to justify never watching television or film
Typical social reject cope

>helmet made by turbo racict guy
>no self destruct system to blow up if negro puts it on

Attached: 4.jpg (648x311, 20.03K)

I seriously can't stand this character. She's a offensively ugly bumbling idiot and her whiny voice is just as offensive on the ears always complaining about having to do her job and riding us she's literally incompetent nepotism the character. I like the show overall but I can't stand when she's speaking and it's almost insulting how much the show tries to force you to like or find her endearing.

Economics who has 0 combat skill is also not cut out for black ops at all

Attached: 1638176984413.gif (441x300, 3.11M)

I hope the butterfly invades her brain thru the nose