Have friends over for a movie night

>have friends over for a movie night
>they always pick stupid shit like The Hangover, capeshit and Will Ferrel movies
>finally my turn to pick the movie
>I pick "La Difficulté d'être infidèle" (1964) by Bernard Toublanc-Michel
>10 minutes into it and they're already on their phones and talking about random shit over the top of it
>at the 30 minute mark one of them just gets up, turns it off and puts the fucking HANGOVER 3 on
>next day friend sends me screenshots from a secret group chat they made where they asked that guy to turn the movie off and agreed to never let me pick a movie again

Why do normies lack taste?

Attached: moist.jpg (490x475, 30.29K)

Why would you do that?

That's the kind of shit you watch by yourself to enjoy. On movie nights with friends you watch something entertaining, like a comedy or action movie.

imagine voluntarily spending time with normalfags outside of eating and drinking

Why do people with autism who know that they have autism make no effort what so effort curb their autism?

>NO YOU CAN'T WATCH HECKIN' CULTURED FILMARINOS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Are you autistic or something? Normalfags hate anything that makes them think. They just want to relax and watch a flick that makes them comfortable.

OP you just have bad taste

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-125649_Chrome.jpg (616x671, 127.04K)

None of this happened.

Nigga, it's not a film club. It's movie night. There is a huge difference. Learn to read the room, autist.

You don't have friends OP and you made this up.

Oof, OP BTFO

Unironically do you have autism? At movie nights with friends you don't watch thought-provoking and artistic films, you watch stupid shit that anyone can enjoy. If you and your friends are part of a film club what you did would be fine, but during a movie night you must cater to the lowest common denominator. If you want to watch good films find people who are intelligent to watch them with or watch them yourself, but don't try to force your films on normies. Even if the normies sit through the movie the point will fly over their heads

Because of autism. Come on user its basic wumbology

Why would I suppress my own superior personality just to fit in with obvious subhumans?

either go full autist and cut all contact with normies or make an effort to fit in.

One of the manifestations of autism is difficulty self-regulating and mediating the way you appear to others. I have to pretend to be normal for my job and it's exhausting, I would be an unapologetic autist if I could get away with it.

KWAB, next time play something fun like robocop

Attached: 1641094597358.png (883x1048, 357.55K)

How about inviting people with a similar taste in films for a movie night in your fucking place?
Have some balls, op.
I never heard of that movie btw, and I dont care whether you're just trolling here.

OP ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH, SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR HAVING SHIT TASTE ASSHOLE

>friends
meds. now.

>Thing have low rating, therefore, it BAD!

>put serious movie on for friends
>they start riffing over it

Attached: 191604D5-DD5D-446E-B4CA-3E55495CBFC1.png (976x850, 502.79K)

Imagine all the shit they say about you behind your back.

fuck yeah bro, death metal riffs hopefully

What kind of backhanded insidious woman shit is that lmao
Should've just insulted you to your face and reached a group concensus to turn off your shit
That's what we did to our twink friend when he put Willow on trying to say how great it is, some cheesy ass midge bullshit

Attached: 1584886589784.png (894x773, 23.34K)

>I pick "La Difficulté d'être infidèle" (1964)

Attached: 1380111452642.jpg (350x298, 21.31K)

>CULTURED
faggot

>Learn to read the room
Literal reddittor mindset.