Eyes Wide Shut

Just watched it last night, decent film, don’t understand why people believe it’s meant to be a secret message from Kubrick.
It was just about sex.
/thread

Attached: FD1B4E09-C4F7-44E5-AFF1-846182265C59.jpg (700x927, 146.72K)

Eyes wide shut was horseshit anyone who tries to defend it is just a kubrick cocksucker.

you're correct.
stfu

It was okay, not great.
Doesn’t deserve the conspiracy following that it has.

Go consoom the next Nolan movie or something

it was about the satanic cults that genuinely control the world. Even the title is deliberate.

Now go watch the handmaiden

Attached: 1643605549514.webm (1000x418, 2.89M)

>It was just about sex.
Everything is about sex
Except sex, that's about power.

Attached: 78pff.jpg (1920x1277, 1.22M)

It's about more than one thing

You people never have anything credible to add, you just say that without any evidence.
You’re like the free mason people.

Attached: 9CA61B1E-0F6F-4064-A169-E293492BCAD9.jpg (1500x845, 269.55K)

it's esoteric. you'll know what it's about if you know what to look for.

Full
Metal
Jacket
Eyes
Wide
Shut

Attached: 1639540059496.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Is women fantasizing about another person during sex worse than when a guy does it?

Attached: thinkingaboutyou.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>filtered by the worst Kubrick flick

Lmao

Kubrick wasn't that great. People like to put weird conspiracys and secret meanings behind his work it's like the shining sucked until the end, 2001 space odyssey was a convuluted piece of shit. The movies theatrics were great until the end with the flashing colour lights and the stupid monolith. A clockwork orange the only good scene was the prison scene. The best thing he ever made hands down was full metal jacket. Dr strange bored the fuck out of me. I'd prefer watching tarantino with reservoir dogs or something his work takes a steaming shit on kubrick.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

I thought it was boring as fuck

Those groups often perform rituals in the guise of freemasonry. They are literal satanists who believe in demons and another realm. We're talking the most powerful and influential people on the planet. It's been happening for hundreds of years. They see you and I as disgusting, ignorant cattle.

Yes.

They’re called Jews and zionists and it’s not really a secret.

Criminally underrated and perhaps the best Kubrick film