Arcane

Does anyone else think Arcane is a bad show or is it just me?

Attached: arcane__300_427.jpg (300x427, 24.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163124271/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163143460/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>banned

it's legend of korra but with good animation

It's trash.Their concept of oppression is absurd. Never mind trying to make it sensible.

I think it's okay. It would be considered merely satisfactory if the current tv & film landscape was actually worth a damn but seeing as the rest of tv & film are in a horrible state, a 6/10 show like Arcane looks like a 9/10 due to a lack of competition.

But most schizos on this site see the hair colors on the promotional image and their mind instantly makes them think of trannies so they think the show is bad. Couple that with the show being well received and that must mean it's double bad since obviously the whole world is out to get us and they're conspiring against us by calling bad shows good.

I was unironically banned for shittalking arcane and jazz threads, even though we are allowed to have one meta thread on the board

This is a fair. Id say s1 and S3 of korra are better. I think arcane blows honestly

> But most schizos on this site see the hair colors on the promotional image and their mind instantly makes them think of trannies so they think the show is bad.
No, actually its all the autistic simps in the general threads that made me think of trannies

This. You're literally not allowed to criticize this show on Any Forums.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163124271/
>deleted
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163143460/
>deleted

the episodic nature of a cartoon would have been better because they couldn't keep the plot congruous episode to episode

>But most schizos on this site see the hair colors on the promotional image and their mind instantly makes them think of trannies
No it just takes 5 seconds looking at their general full of Tumblr fanart and fanfic spam

Because both of those threads just devolve into shitposting without any discussion about the show other than "it's bad you tranny"

dude there's no excuse for a thread saying "X is a bad show" to be deleted. get the fuck out.

Kill yourself, this is the best fucking show outside of Japan right now. American fucking mongrels could never make anything as beautiful as this show, they are filth. they're nothing. You and your fuckong people are garbage. you will never make anything as good. It took years for a real western animated show to be this good and it's all because of the fucking mutts. It took a combined effort by Europeans and Chinese to make this show, think about that. Europeans and Asians are closer than fucking mongrels on an oversized island. I hope you fucking kill yourself, OP.

>shitposting without any discussion about the show
cool, just like the general then. all waifufags and tumblr fanart spammers.

So if you think it's a bad show, talk about it in this thread. If you have actually valid reasons, I hope it doesn't get deleted. But if it turns into tirades about trannies or politics and off-topic soiyak shit then this doesn't belong on the catalog.

yes the plot goes to shit at the end. The victor plotline drags on to nothing.
Only good part is Silco and Jynx. The lesbo shit is for coomers.

Are you kind of a self fulfilling prophecy?

No you stupid fuck I don't need to do shit. It sounds like you'd prefer Reddit. Gtfo.

>Europeans and Chinese
Why can't you say French ?

The show is meh 5/10 nothing special with flashy colours that attract autists.
The arcane general is utter cancer.

It's okay but the class divide is extremely barebones and needs clarification because in its current state it just makes the ruling class look like 30IQ cartoonish retards at the moment. The show also seems to be a bit confused with its messages because the protagonist turns into an unlikeable retard halfway through who's only used for action scenes and shippy dynamics while all the other characters are far more compelling. I'd honestly lose an hour of Vi if it gave us 5 more minutes of Silco or Viktor.

I don't think it's bad just painfully mediocre
maybe if I didn't watch anime I'd probably be impressed by it
also not a fan of all poz shit in it but that's a given since shitflix

The victor plot is clearly a mistake or a lack of time. It wouldn't be hard to give him a defining final scene, like turning against Jayce or running to the lower city to take over after Silco's death.

No just you
Arcane is a masterpiece best tv show, movie animation
Arcane is the best thing I have seen

it was alright

Attached: 1613897179859.jpg (750x706, 150.7K)

>also not a fan of all poz shit in it but that's a given since shitflix
It's not even that pozzed. Outwardly perhaps but when you interact with the actual substance you'd see it isn't really.

Jayce and viktor plots were added on like halfway through development, that's why they aren't as good

>The show also seems to be a bit confused with its messages because the protagonist turns into an unlikeable retard
Burger-kun wants good heroes and bad vilains. Lack of manicheism confuse the burger.

Oh i forgot this was reddit, my bad, tranny

Arcanetroons will be first up against the wall.

French animation BTFOing american studios
Chinese writers BTFOing holywood hacks
This show is pottery.

The generals dont stay on topic and they break board rules lol, fucking knucklehead

subtle gender role reversal, not so subtle stronk wymen shit, lesbo shit, interracial shit
yeah it's pozed alright

>interact with the actual substance
the fuck are you talking about

its alright i guess, pretty enjoyable, but i dont have a problem with enjoying some trash, i liked the animation, but what concerns me more is the fact that you felt you needed to make a thread about a show that you dont like and that has its own general thread up all the time, i get that most people in the general do like the show and probably wouldnt agree with you if you just showed up like i dont like this show anyone else? like no? whay are you here? which would be a valid response, but also like, you thought, i dont like this show, so there needs to be another thread about it! there just arent enough threads about this show that is talked about constantly that i dont like! why? what more possible discourse could you create by doing this? you think someone will see your thread and be like "oh hey with all the generals i thought this show would be great, i havent seen it, but this guy made athread saying it isnt good, so ill trust his opinion more, invent time travel, go back and stop it from being made in the first place!"

There's a difference between the show handling its characters fairly and letting every POV be somewhat valid, and the show turning its protagonist into a retard while never owning up to it or showing awareness that the protagonist is the retard. Vi does the latter too often to the point of either being unforgivably stupid or uncharacteristically vicious. The scene where she gives her sister's name to the Council is probably the worst scene in the show, it's utterly backwards.

You're not allowed to be critical of the show in the general. Your post will be instantly deleted by the mod who camps there. No I'm not joking.

Jayce was fine. The big black Queen was too much. Those pussy POV shots are too cringe.
I expected Victor to become like in the game at the end. The cube shit turns him into the LoL champ and his story is about ambition.
Heimerdinger was cringe. Him joining up with Ekko makes little sense.

No one can deny it looks nice. The animation is unique.

no, it was just you, you piece of shit cuck

>instantly
depends on if he's been summoned or not. he'll hang out for a couple hours if he's exceedingly assburned

>not so subtle stronk wymen shit
Maybe on the surface, if you'd actually watch the show you'd see that it idolizes the male characters the most and presents them as the movers and shakers who drive the plot with their ideologies and ambitions while having the most poignant scenes that reflect on them positively. In contrast, the female characters are mostly harpies with anger issues who fight each other in a dirty ditch.

>not so subtle stronk wymen shit
Most women in the show make mistakes after mistakes or are morally grey.

Men actually are more naive and pure than women in this show. So yes for the gender reversal but no for the stronk women stereotype. In bad shows, stronk women are also unsufferable mary sues. The only one approaching mary sue levels is Jinx but she makes so laughably bad choices it's ok.

Any Forums is not allowed to discuss this show outside of the containment general