Music theory is... LE RACIST

>Music theory is... LE RACIST

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 72.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr3quGh7pJA&ab_channel=AdamNeely
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not racist it's just gay and soulless.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr3quGh7pJA&ab_channel=AdamNeely

t. retard who can't into music theory

I'm a professor at Langford you fucking twit.

dude

well I'm a professor at Ligma

what an idiot

so, you're a professor at Langford and you're english, or at a push british
stop leaving breadcrumbs everywhere, you're messing up the woods

You must not be a very good one. Ill bite though, explain to me why it is

is music theory as bitch to learn as i think it is? i love music but i don't understand shit those conservatory dorks are saying.

I knew it was adam neely before I clicked the link, not just because his name is in the url. That guy is a huge fag

not really. it's kind of like learning grammar, what words are nouns and verbs and how they relate. you don't really need to know that to speak a language

does candace go there?

Yeah what a complete fucking clown. Just because Europeans were able to articulate and communicate their art in a way that can be interpreted and the fucking blacks could only bang their ooga booga drums makes music theory racist.

Whos steve jobs?

basic music theory as in
>reading sheet music
>what notes sound good together
is pretty easy. they teach it to high schoolers.

did you even watch the video

calling yourself a professor in the current year is like calling yourself a drooling retard

It’s the easiest thing in the world and probably the only way to articulate music to other musicians. It’s nice to understand what you’re doing contextually.

>whiplash is le bad because...IT'S NOT LE REALISTIC
hate this faggot so much

there is layers to theory. The basic stuff isn't hard necessarily but it does require a lot of memorizing note names, keys, triads, scales which is a lot of busy work without an immediate reward. After a time when you really get that stuff down, you then learn how chords function in a key. That is more or less enough to understand the gist of why pop/a typical song uses the chords they do and where they use them in a song.

You can keep going and slowly go down the rabbit hole of berklee theory dorks but otherwise just use that understanding as a basic ruleset.

Depends what your background is too. Western theory is meant to express the western prime feeling, its a certain set of tools for a certain kind of expression.

how is music racist dumb libs? music is one thing niggers actually did thing

so are standardized tests, traffic laws, and mathematics

>berklee theory
that's jewish theory isn't it. I can feel it

of course it's not realistic, he must be mad
when did people start believing anything in a film is even remotely real?
even documentaries aren't "real", they are a perspective, hopefully on facts but whatever
it feels like the world has lost its fucking mind right now