The Rock to Star in A Call of Duty Movie

Whose ready for litty kino?

Attached: litty.jpg (778x827, 82.08K)

Of course he would.

let me guess the bad guys are russians...

Why does this board hate The Rock again because he's literally the ultra gigachad and incels are seething about him?

What's wrong with that? They literally are even IRL.

user... Dwayne Johnson is not a chad.

It should be North Koreans or Chinese. With the situation in Ukraine its not a good idea.

Pfft. “Duty”

or even worse, the "bad guys" Nazis

How am I a bad guy for existing?

t. incel

This will obviously be a Modern Warfare movie which means it will be littered with British men. So why will they cast? Jason Statham will obviously be someone probably Soap. They already race changed Gaz so he will be played by Idris Elba. Who will play Price? Sean Connery would have been perfect 15 years ago

Well not you but your government also you guys just make great mobster I have some badass bad russian over some onions evil asian guy.

Hugh Grant

>when you want to make a generic war movie but you want to pay 100 million for a license

they should just shoot modern warfare 2 scene for scene, it was an awesome campaign

>not Gears of War
Fucking hell.

>when it will be a diversity-squad, quip-filled fast and furious movie and the bad guys will be evil russian military but theres a call of duty brand slapped on it

so playing the same character as he did in Doom?

Picrel is obvious. He's even a little jacked and isn't doing HGH or roids.

Attached: Graham-McTavish.jpg (1965x1203, 194.02K)

because he posts on here, and the majority of Any Forums (not including the political psychos) are litty af.

Attached: the rock.jpg (640x640, 95.96K)

the rock is a steroid freak candy ass douche

any source on him posting here
what's wrong with taking steroids

you're playing with fire right now.

Attached: dwyanejohnson2.gif (498x498, 3.34M)

It would actually be pretty based if it was a COD Zombies movie

Call of Duty: Litty Warfare

It's not Russians who spreading sjw cancer through the wolrd poisoning whore culture with degenerates niggers and faggots

Garbage. you know 20% of the budget will go directly into his pocket. It's obvious they are more interested in making a by-the-books forgettable story instead of a faithful adaptation