What a day, huh?

What a day, huh?

Attached: 14.jpg (748x421, 30.63K)

they should have included the mood altering machines from the book instead of this cringe shit

I lay in bed anxious as hell and thought about how awful my eyesight is

Aw man you too? Sometimes I think I going blind rapidly

yeah my eyesight is really really bad and keeps getting worse

Am I weird for thinking I would happily take a halfway decent hologram AI with a pleasant appearance and personality over the vast majority of women in my dating pool?

Where can I download the open matte version of this movie?

Attached: cropped.jpg (739x415, 33.12K)

yes

>oh noooooo JOI is mass-produced product I am no le sad
I don't get it
So what if that cunt Angel or whatever she was called crushed his JOI? He can just buy a new one, it'll be like falling in love again

Attached: 1643135632859.png (950x950, 687.91K)

is your dating pool nonempty?

The point of the giant pink Joi scene is to reinforce the fact that K's entire relationship with his Joi was artificial and commodified.

Initially we think that Joe is Joi's special pet name for K, when in fact the billboard demo Joi reveals that Joi is programmed to call all her customers Joe. When K sees the Joi billboard he's reminded that any meaning he may have found in his relationship with Joi is just a product he paid to consume.

based retard

haha imagine what kind of loser would just buy a lifetime of affection and companionship at clearance prices

Attached: kara.jpg (717x876, 75.14K)

Same, I got some cheap blue light blocking glasses and I seem to get less eye strain now at least since I look at this screen for most of the day

So?
Buy a new one, make her black with big tits this time, or korean.
It's like crashing your car, sure it's sad at first, but you get over it and get something new and exciting

Attached: 1602633725613.webm (640x800, 605.46K)

the point isnt that he lost her you retard, its that she wasnt real

I've only had sex with two girls in the last 7 years and it's currently been 2 years since the last. It seems fucking impossible now for an average guy to get laid. I don't even have high standards. B-cups and not fat.

Attached: 1626747647340.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

he's just like me

so? he knew from the get-go

you clearly haven't played with real titties yet

Attached: pink.jpg (796x422, 127.13K)