Meanwhile in Mexico

Meanwhile in Mexico

Attached: smmid3lro9471.jpg (640x845, 80.89K)

This is the only Kino version of this trend.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220116-040708_Gallery.jpg (1079x1133, 494.7K)

Lel

I live in p*land. It really do be like that on some days

why did the Russians take away all your colours?

Attached: 1600778329165.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

You live in Peeland? I envy you

Attached: sctp0189-shinkareva-moscow-stbasil.jpg (1600x1063, 312.19K)

Does it have mini golf?

only haze allowed south of the border

Attached: 1643607856577.jpg (1280x534, 192.93K)

Why does it look so islamic?

I thought russia was basically like a crossover between eastern european and asian culture

Almost all illegal immigrants are overstaying a visa. A wall is a huge waste of money.

why don’t they just get it renewed

Idk, I'm not a Russia expert but it's was in the sphere of influence of the steppe nomads some of which went muslim

Eurasian steppe rapebabbys

because both russian orthodox and islamic architecture where heavily inspired by byzantine architecture

The heart of Russia is North of the Middle East. Both cultures straddle the Western world and the barbaric East.

Bulgarianfag here, literally all of the capital city except for the city centre looks like this

Immigration law is convoluted as shit. desu if i had the choice to roll the dice in america or be forced back to mexico i'd just chill out here. you're going back either way might as well just extend it

Isn't it a lot more sunny in Bulgaria?

Eh? The thread is about the yellow piss filter they apply to southern countries

Well actually yeah but the overall vibe is like that, especially during fall its gloomy, dark and raini and it looks like that picture below op

>The Byzantine cupola above the church represents the vault of heaven above the earth. On the other hand, the Gothic spire expresses unbridled vertical thrust, which rises huge masses of stone to the sky. In contrast to these, our native onion dome may be likened to a tongue of fire, crowned by a cross and tapering towards a cross. When we look at the Ivan the Great Bell Tower, we seem to see a gigantic candle burning above Moscow. The Kremlin cathedrals and churches, with their multiple domes, look like huge chandeliers. The onion shape results from the idea of prayer as a soul burning towards heaven, which connects the earthly world with the treasures of the afterlife. Every attempt to explain the onion shape of our church domes by utilitarian considerations (for instance, the need to preclude snow from piling on the roof) fails to account for the most essential point, that of aesthetic significance of onion domes for our religion. Indeed, there are numerous other ways to achieve the same utilitarian result, e.g., spires, steeples, cones. Why, of all these shapes, ancient Russian architecture settled upon the onion dome? Because the aesthetic impression produced by the onion dome matched a certain religious attitude. The meaning of this religious and aesthetic feeling is finely expressed by a folk saying - "glowing with fervour" - when they speak about church domes.

Attached: Trubetskoy_EN.jpg (716x900, 55.89K)

>southern countries
america is technically a "southern country" if you are canadian. now shut up

Canada is not real
I'm yet to see a definitive proof of their existence