Panel Show general

What's the best British panel show?

Attached: 188.jpg (2383x1685, 425.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hu6ydOnF2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're all fucking shit

>OH MY GAWD THUH DAYLEE MAYULL

Attached: diddyAH.png (701x368, 206.22K)

Is it a dolphin in a bath tub??

pity laughing at sean locke last jokes

My parents watch these shows all the time, and the way brits just erupt in laughter over literally anything thats being said made me dislike them. I only started liking British people again very recently

I used to think that British was superior.

Watching some of these "comedians" on these panel shows really makes me reconsider this. Only funny one is Lee Mack, the rest are utter shit and would never get on t.v. 30 years ago.

It's also very funny to me when they pan to the audience in 8/10 cats does countdown and not ONE person is laughing despite the faked canned laughter.

I both hate these in general and love Would I Lie to You

Why does he have so many tasks that need doing? Wouldn't it be easier just to hire a few immigrants and knock them out in a few days instead of hiring all these comedians to do them?

Attached: MV5BNzM4NDQ2NjU4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg1NjcxNw@@._V1_.jpg (1495x2048, 667.34K)

Brits are fucking morons that don't know how to run a business (see Brexit ruining their economy).

As a German I'd have all 12 seasons worth of tasks done in just an afternoon. No cameras, no crew, no comedias, just me, a couple of my best workers and a solid day of hard work.

German efficiency destrots British 'work ethic' any day of the week.

>HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: download.jpg (237x213, 6.17K)

i like BFQ tbqh
comfy noise for grinding in EDF

For me, it's WILTY

Do they script his quips?

Attached: 1636426478578.png (1080x1440, 2.03M)

No, he's just the kind of comedian that has a lot of quips locked and loaded, always ready for the right situation.

>british panel show
>"bloody ell guvnor i was gallivanting along the ol block when a great big yarblocko of a devotchka came at me wanting a bit of the in out in out"
>we're supposed to comprehend this

>Republican American comedian
>"liberals are SOOKS!"
>democratic American comedian
>"MY VAGINA"

Riveting stuff

reddit

The best was Simon Amstell era NMTB

Every season after the first of peep show is reddit

Peep show isn't a panel game, what the fuck are you even talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hu6ydOnF2s
Kino

david mitchell innit

based take. Inb4 grandpafags say lamarr was better. He wasnt.