baded goldberg dropping bombs on live tv

Attached: file.png (993x730, 610.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NCo-OgSC7Ps
pewforum.org/2021/05/11/race-ethnicity-heritage-and-immigration-among-u-s-jews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoopsie Goldberg!

>outrage

Attached: 1625564330593.jpg (777x724, 170.62K)

She's saying Jewish people are just white. That goes against what the people who want to hate them believe.

Except the nazis never saw the jews as white or European. They were middle eastern parasites

Attached: 1612062773860.gif (675x1200, 419.14K)

Jews themselves will admit that they aren't white.

>goldberg

No shit.
It was fascists killing commies.
There was just a lot of overlap between Jews and commies.

She's right though (or would be, if the holocaust was real).
Goldberg is dangerously redpilled, not just on the JQ. This isn't the first time she's "generated" (mainstream media manufactured) "outrage"

>(((Goldberg)))
every time

Shes not wrong. Always thought that was fucking stupid even as a lad. If anything they are middle eastern.

Awful bold of her to change into a Jewish name though. Muh Goldberg, pretty sure her real name is Karen

This is just like Rowling, she's just saying there's 3 races based off the colour of your skin, black, white and yellow.

Why won't white people stop killing each other?

There's ethnic Jews and religious Jews.

she's named whoopie for her farts
look it up

Daily reminder

Attached: 1643238996249.png (700x702, 313.21K)

What was the deal with this guy?

So like are Jews considered Schrodingers Race cause they are white when they need to be but then their distinct race when they need it to be?

tranny janny for r/antiwork

Black people generally think this way.
It's why they think whitey runs the world.

oy gevalt!

Jewish people have more in common genetically with Arabs than they do white Europeans. Jewish people tend to be swarthy as well. Plus they don’t even consider themselves to be white

She said jews AND gypsies are white

based brap queen

GET THIS UPPITY NIGGER BACK IN CLASS!

Attached: 1520059990612.jpg (635x745, 72.27K)

She is red pilled, she took this name to get ahead in hollywood while not actually being a jew

based hollywood insider abusing their jew-immunity skin

shame about the car/helicopter/plane crash which simultaneously resulted in a heart attack and sleeping pill OD :>)

How do you know when Jews tell the truth?

>Whoopi Goldberg, original name Caryn Elaine Johnson
she said she took goldberg as her last name for her career to help her get roles or something lmao
pretty based

youtu.be/NCo-OgSC7Ps
Prepare your asshole to clinch up in cringe

>he believes what jews say

lol

Holy shit, we really live in clown world.

they get mad when you bring it up.

Its an old jewish trick. Claim you aren't white to avoid anything fired at whites, and to "ally" with non whites when its convenient. Then claim you're white for protection when anything is fired at jews.

Its a constant game of hiding in one group to exploit and then run away when you get called out.

Attached: jews.png (750x537, 642.1K)

You mean like when they pretend to be white to badmouth whites then when they're pressed on it they say WELL AKSHUALLY I'M JEWISH? Go fuck yourself, kikes.

i've never understood this chick
i guess basically everything boils down to whether she is the center of attention and her morals and values and ideals constantly are shuffled around by her current feelings

Attached: EB6CFD42-251F-4CD9-A235-14A5584FD6F9.jpg (800x525, 148.77K)

Yeah, basically how white supermacists hide their true beliefs and ally with conservatives, but then detached themselves from conservatives when it's convenient.

>believing Any Forums lies
go outside. 92% of jews identify as white

pewforum.org/2021/05/11/race-ethnicity-heritage-and-immigration-among-u-s-jews/

every time i get reminded of her existence i immediately think of this and smile

Attached: 1642164066587.jpg (1080x1192, 157.38K)

Jews want white privilege AND want to be an oppressed minority at the same time

Whoopi is high key based, remember when she influenced Ted Danson to do a full on minstrel show at some awards ceremony?

watch the ridiculousness episode starring larry king

The fuck? The vast majority of Ashkenazi Jews identify as white. We’re Europeans.

Do people not realize that ashkenazi jews aren't the only jews? Hell, they're probably the least semitic jews out of all of them. Most of their culture is stolen from germans and slavs. The mizrahi are probably the only ones who can actually trace their ancestry back the Abraham. Pic somewhat related.

Attached: ethiopian jews.jpg (1920x1080, 222.6K)

"White" isn't a race. It's a collection of light skinned racial groups.

Attached: its retarded.jpg (404x151, 14.69K)

Plus she's still advocating for Song of the South to get released

As someone 0.25% Jewish, I can say with certainty that growing up people wanted to characterize me as nonwhite the instant they heard I had a single drop of Jewish blood, but I was never raised to think of myself as Jewish and culturally never aligned as such. I'd never be accepted as Jewish in Israel, my father (0.5%) certainly wasn't when he lived there. Both communities need to fix their one-drop ideals because that's incredibly American of them, and discounts the experiences of "whites" of multiple European ethnicities.

Same goes for black

They identify as white when if benefits them, usually as they disparage whites, but when shit hits the fan it's "I'm not white, I'm Jewish"

I wouldn't be surprised if many "white" nationalists actually have some jewish DNA in them.
Until you've done a test, you can't be sure.

The rest of Europe doesn't think you are so stop the delusion heeb

literally touch grass

do you understand how decimals work?

Attached: 1634248707849.jpg (1024x792, 131.55K)

Attached: 1643498813848.jpg (1024x1024, 216.88K)

Literally this has always been the accepted fact. Jewish is an Ethnicity, not a Race.

How fucking stupid are you that this is news?

So, in her mind, Hitler's goal was to kill white people. She claims the holocaust "wasn't about race.", is that really how her brain operates? I guess a lot of these ignorant leftists still believe all white people are just white, that there's no subcategories or any difference between a Germanic white and an Anglo white, for instance.

What else can they identify as retard? Have you ever seen "Jew" on a government form you stupid fuck? All this study is showing is that they don't identify as latino or asian or black which duurrrr that's obvious.

she is going to get canceled like Nick Cannon

Im an Ashkenazi Jew and I’ve never seen anyone in my entire life refer to Ashkenazi Jews as anything but white. None of my Jewish relatives ever said we were anything but white.
Then there are very, very brown Sephardic Jews that you probably would not consider white if you saw them.

In short you dont get any pussy which is why you shitpost lies about Jews all day long.