Okay. Do you think I feel good when, after some dude does some atrocious act, that I have to kill them...

Okay. Do you think I feel good when, after some dude does some atrocious act, that I have to kill them? When I find out someone murdered an innocent person, or sold somebody heroin, or did some graffiti, and I kill that person with my bare hands, their eyeballs popping out of their skulls, you think that gives me pleasure?

Well, it does.

It gives you pleasure too, Anonymous. That's 'cause we're born killers. What separates us from other killers is: we only kill bad people. Usually. Unless there's a mistake.

Now, do I sound like a fucking maniac?

Attached: 1641275824244.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

yeah

I thought he was ultra paranoid about people recognizing him/his face, why is he not wearing his mask anymore?

Cause they all saw his face?

It’s 2022, actors can’t just be masked no-names anymore everyone needs an excuse to be helmet-less

Pssh. You're crazy, user.

Someone he worked with recognized his voice while he was unmasked, so there's no point. At least around his co-workers. I'd prefer if he kept on the mask anyway, something like so they'd forget who he is, but it's always about the actor's agent wanting face time anyway. But he'll keep the mask on otherwise, I'm sure

Attached: 1615478376929.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

yes i do

Attached: k.jpg (1596x2400, 291.63K)

What fucking show? Looks retarded

Peacemaker on HBO

it’s capekino

Attached: 6030DBF0-C040-4A39-91DB-6D78952E7D28.jpg (3213x2153, 583.28K)

When he got unmasked in the Senator's basement and his go-to idea was to make a bunch of fucking retarded faces so he couldn't be recognized I started laughing like a god damn retard. It's such a stupid fucking idea.

And I bet you he thinks it would have worked if he knew more muscle exercises. He was doing it right up until the moment of electrocution

*face muscle

Okay. Do you think I feel good when, after some dude makes some atrocious post, that I have to troll them? When I find out someone murdered an innocent OP, or sold somebody an NFT, or did some reporting, and I troll that person with my bare hands, their eyeballs raging out at their screens, you think that gives me pleasure?

Well, it does.

It gives you pleasure too, user! That's 'cause we're born shitposters. What separates us from other shitposters is we only troll bad anons. Usually. Unless there's a mistake.

Now, do I sound like a fucking maniac?

Attached: 1614178303322.jpg (188x268, 6.5K)

>Now, do I sound like a fucking maniac?
Sounds like a cop. So, yes.

Who wants to be a cop? You need a badge to kill bad people. Plus the paperwork. I'd rather be a grunt than a cop

Vigilante killed himself and Peacemaker was schizophrenic in the comis

Why did Vigilante kill himself? Was that in his own run or did it happen in the Peacemaker comics?

I haven't read it in awhile. maybe his girlfriend died? but he shot himself in the last ish of vigilante

Why does Vigilante have a girlfriend? That's not my Vigilante. Unless he did it as cover. Was comics Vigilante not a psychopath?

>Why does Vigilante have a girlfriend?
Because she was mature readers hot and a psycho too
>That's not my Vigilante
That's cool it's 2022
>Was comics Vigilante not a psychopath?
I'm not a shrink

Someone in another thread said it was because he killed an innocent kek

The point of all those questions was, why did he suicide?

Hmm, then that's a major change from the show when he said he's cool with killing innocents by mistake. Was it intentional?

Attached: 1619985830680.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

He killed a cop

Intentionally? Or was it an undercover cop? Or a ricochet? Ricochet would be kino