Virtual rape kinos?

Virtual rape kinos?

Attached: 1643508145867.jpg (874x826, 246.28K)

How did she know they're male?

Did she just assume their gender?

Heh... I've been virtually killing people for years and getting away with it
Get on my level faggots

Go home gamer girl

>metaverse ends up being 95% indian men with their avatars hands and arms furiously pumping back and forth to their avatars waist, saying "pleease baby show me your fatty cunt babee pleeeaz, I make milk for she" to every woman avatar that passes

this will be based

how long until virtual gropes are actually prosecuted in reality?

This. The only people I'd imagine who use metaverse are third worlders trying to feel 1st world, and cripples.

>This. The only people I'd imagine who use metaverse are third worlders trying to feel 1st world, and cripples.
can you fucking faggots stop it with the "THIS" reddit GARBAGE YOU PHONEPOSTING ZOOMER FUCK

around the same time internet3.0 forces gov id for accounts and you'll face jail time for saying nigger on Any Forums

Social media is anathema to a developing brain. Even more so for women

>face jail time
is that like when my phone gets locked out for x number of minutes?

you got a license old man?
ur a motorist bcuz ur not bussin'
frfr no cap

Attached: 1640303402172.gif (128x128, 26.88K)

this but for Any Forums

there's no practical way of doing this
at most it would be online harassment and that is already difficult to enforce
In the end it will probably just result in people requesting features get removed to limit what players can actually do combined with overly strict moderation and censorship, rendering the whole thing dead on arrival. This is what happens when you're marketing something like this to twitter trannies and moms

>Patel
sirs, we won

Attached: indian-man-6000-miles-marry-swedish-woman-pradyumna-kumar-mahanandia-fb19.png (1200x630, 742.72K)

>there's no practical way of doing this
don't worry, they'll find a way

yes, but if your phone is society.

Attached: 1643599454273.jpg (720x695, 35.35K)

After the 8th booster is rolled out, to build back better

Legitimate question:

Why would anyone play this over VRchat?

>he doenst have a second phone

GOOD MORNING SIRS

this desu senpai

>don't worry, they'll find a way
It's not like they'll need to, seeing as there's no way this shitheap is ever going to succeed

Why are YOU assuming xhir gender, chudlord?

you have a second society?

based virtual gropers

They're basically trying to market VRchat to normies and facebook moms, but don't realise that said audience has no interest in it as anything other than a short lived gimmick.

This. lmao